Reviews for Five
Amarie Elanesse chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
aww, very cute. JD/COX used to squick me so much, but it's grown on me as this is just too adorable. and i agree with you, there IS a lot more to it than just hot sex (though, i'm not complaining about That either)...ahem...
Bells of Tomorrow chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I like how you incorporated the grief counselor's five stages into that relationship. Very clever. Good writing!
Justasimplekidfrombrooklyn chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
wow

just awesome
Pricilla Grey chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
Beautifully structured and very well written.
Stella chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
I loved this! I usually don't think much about JD/Cox, but this was great! And the way you used those five stages in My five Stages was great! And Are we talking about jordan wasn't bad at all either! Love, Stella
Badesandalen chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I like it. I think it's really good...
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 6/7/2007

This was adorable.
Forgotten Fairytale chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
AW! All I gotta say! ;P
Elise Davidson chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Definitely one of the best Scrubs fics I've read since I started the fandom. I never get tired of this one because it's powerful and intense without being OOC or too detailed. Some details are just best left up to the mind, and you've accomplished that beautifully. You've build a wonderful relationship between the two without saying much at all. And the five stages of grief are an excellent way to describe their relationship, from either point of view in the long run. Job well done!

xxElisexx
purerandomness chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Ive read this story so many times i dont even feel the need to tell you how much i love. This story is just perfection. There is only one thing that ever so slightly irks me that i felt like bringing to you attention In the 'bargaining' paragraph when it says 'I mean, the doctor had hugged him while J.D was still seated. Legs inched in between his and chest against his in the process.' Your out of contex or whatever when you say 'I mean' thats turning it into 1st person even though its third. So maybe you could change it into something like 'In his(J.D's) defence' Im serious that the ONLY thing and its so small i didnt even notice it until after the like first five times i read it. I idolize this story- please fix it? Ill give you a cookie!

sincerly,

pureradomness
Solnushka chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
beautiful
Justagirlcalledbob chapter 1 . 1/12/2007
yum.
PearADime chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
! That is from my favorite episode that initiated the JD Slash in my mind, oh, I LOVED THAT! All your episode things were ones I love, your genius, you know that?
Mondeo chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
That was amazing, I loved it. It was a very cool concept and I think a very realistic portayal of their relationship.