Reviews for Those Too Innocent to Love
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
Bad story robin should be with her ps I hate batgirl for this reason
Chica's Cupcake chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Ah! Stupid barbra!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Oh my...Poor Star
4Eva Dreaming chapter 1 . 10/6/2013
TTTT I shouldn't have read this! But I was so courious... Grrrrrrrr Star you should marry Roy and see how Jealous Dick gets MOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! And slap him slap him real hard! His excuse sucks! Stupid Dick, stupid Babs... STRxROBIN FOR EVER! ** MOOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough cough* MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *throws smoke bomb and runs away*
steffi2931 chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
too sad ya know
PrincesaKory chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Adorei colega...Muito bom...Bjsssssssssss Princesakory!
thechat chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Oh god, I feel so stupid. This was so touching, I almost (key word: almost I never cry) cried, Iean it's just so beautifuly written. It's so... innocent.
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
That was so good! OnlyI almost cried! lol

Good job!
liyah chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
i wanna cry!

dis story made me cry!

'(
writersblockhappens chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Hm...I liked it, but I think it really showed some potential for a second chapter, or a sequel. You could have taken this farther, such as saying how Starfire got engaged to some person from Tamaran and convinsed Robin how much it hurt her to have to move on and show him that she isn't to innocet yada yada yada. and so on. I hope you consider taking this plot farther in the future. :)
tamaranean-royalty chapter 1 . 12/15/2009
This was amazingly sad, and reminded me all over again why I dislike Barbara.
M.L. Pleridy chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Can yo blame me for wanting to hit Dick over the head with a mallet? Of all the idiotic things to do ... get married to a woman he loves while he is still in love with another (did that make any sense?).

Anyway ... right now I'm thoroughly pissed at Richard Dickson.

But I honestly liked your story. It was heartbreaking, it was beautiful, it was full of happiness and regret. It messed up my emotions in a good way, and I just loved the quote "too innocent to love". It describes Starfire perfectly - though I STILL believe that Robin should've accepted her love.

Keep writing! I'm looking forward to reading your other stories.
ThePrincessMoonshine chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
omg. this is so sad. while I was reading this, it brought tears to my eyes. it was so wonderfully written and emotional. poor starfire. how could robin do this to her?
Mrs Maxim de Winter chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
This is heartbreaking and skillfully written.
myheroisbatman chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Hi! I have been reading like, all your stories, and let me say that THEY ARE SO AWESOME! Cept maybe this one. This one's sad. But on Cherry Blossoms in Winter, I totally cracked up whenever you were like, ((Uh, X? You're wearing tights too, bud)) It was very funny. Anyways, I guess my point is GREAT JOB!

:D