Reviews for Storm
Aiddon Raziel Valentine chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
As usual, you're great with Riku. I take it this story takes place way after the current time in ER. For some reason I get the feeling that Riku is in Nibelheim which is why he has such a reaction to it (as Sephiroth was born there and Vincent slept there for ages).

You're very good with stormy scenes, which I love and I'm surprised you don't do them more (though you're also good with night scenes, which you do a lot)

Riku's reactions to the thoughts of his parents are interesting. He doesn't show any sort of animosity towards his mother, though as to why silver reminded him of his mother is odd to me (although Jophiel is feminine, so that's probably why). The sort of resentments he has towards his father is probably due to ignorance (he doesn't remember his father, nor does he seem to know even the slightest bit fo what he was like), though I suppose it's easier for boys to hate their fathers than their mothers.

Anyway, you're still as good as ever and you can only get better. Hopefully you can update ER soon and perhaps start that FFVII story. Do your best!
Katie chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I was confused becuase I thought you were talking about Sora the whole time. But I liked the story, good describtions (: