Reviews for What's in a name?
Samuez chapter 13 . 4/19
Good story. I've always been tempted to read this and I'm not sorry.

The writing is good and the characterization is awesome.

The romance/love part? Not so much, so I'd skim through it. Otherwise, it was good.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
No, Yes, Yes. That's my opinion.
Spokavriel chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
I still think this could use a follow on. Weather or not the Curse comes back that pressure point necessitates that the question of if Ranma ends up pregnant be answered some time. Not to mention Ranma admitting she wants to have kids of her own. Even if not with Harry. So a next generation epilogue or one shot follow up chapter could help at least on that score.

Daniel T. Stack
Spokavriel yahoo. com

Additional thought; There is the whole curing the Virginity situation as well. Given how quick you have Ginny being preggers Harry might be the most fertile man in creation.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
I am glad for your mistake. Overall, I really enjoyed this fic. Ranma is more mature but has believable issues, Harry also seems better adjusted. I had trouble at the beginning when Ranma was attacked, it seemed a bit forced and too easily resolved. However, things smoothed out well. Hope to see something else sometime. Thank you again.
desireejones99 chapter 13 . 7/29/2014
Excellent story, will definitely look for your other stories
Nananma chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
Eh, a female Ranma? I thought this is an adventure of male!Ranma with Harry... but, meh.
Ikurus chapter 13 . 3/25/2014
This is an absolutely wonderful story, but there were a couple of things that irked me (past tense).

The first was Cologne’s actions in manipulating Ranma with the pressure points, but you answered that in the end notes in Chapter 11, so it was OK from there once I got what your view on her and how you were writing her.

The seconds was that while I wouldn’t have minded at all if this was yaoi with a male Ranma, I absolutely disagreed with how she reacted. She gets stuck in female form, fine, but there’s a huge difference between orientatation, gender and sex. Just cause Ranma’s sex was stuck at female, and even if he’d decided to embrace something at the female end of the gender spectrum than the male side, there was no reason for him to find himself a straight woman. Given what’s happened to him, I felt she should be a lesbian, or bi if either she was willing to go both ways before she got stuck or the female cursed form added straight female to the mix. What he had been before shouldn't have died.

Then you put in the end notes to the last chapter, so OK, I get what you were writing. The cursed form is a full package, a straight female brain in addition to the female body.

That makes those cursed pools very scary.

So now I think this is an absolutely brilliantly written story with excellent development of plot and character, and no flaws I can get hung up on. Thank you so much for writing and sharing this piece of genius.
fellow chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
She thought Ku Lon was a house elf!
Winter's Folly chapter 8 . 2/24/2014
Nice.
Winter's Folly chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
Lovely.
Winter's Folly chapter 3 . 2/24/2014
Earlier you said Ranma was black haired as a girl and in this chapter she is back to being redhaired?
Winter's Folly chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Lovely.
veritgo chapter 13 . 2/18/2014
Loved the story, and it was a great ending.
Guest chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
Could have had Ranma summon Kogane by singing her song & ask her to bring Akane or to take a message to her

incase Yu don't know the song
on a lonely street on a dark lonely night
a thousand needles circling a burning light
a flower's in the hand that holds the chopsticks
beware there may be a few scary tricks
I am but a messenger who brings the tragic tale
heed my words you who may try to steal my treasure
for I'll haunt you for ever and ever
Guest chapter 13 . 1/20/2014
I don't believe it, It's real... wiki/Calpis