Reviews for What's in a name?
Tamha chapter 5 . 1/3
I'm curious, did you make Harry older at this point of his backstory on purpose? He was around two months shy of his fifteenth birthday in canon, as fourth year begins while the student is fourteen, and Harry's birthday is during the summer break.
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 1/1
well that certainly could have gone worse, its good to clear the air i imagine
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 1/1
the wizarding worlds treatment of memories has alaways seemed absolutely horrible to me, bad or good they make us who we are. erasing or storing them is the cowards way out and stops someone from truely growing
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 1/1
you do well on the quieter stuff, but they are both a bit too powerful to keep the drama flowing
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 1/1
i'm beginning to think that thething she gave up was the male form, but i hope its not, the contrast between the two alays makes for good drama
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 1/1
i wonder why ranma gave up her name, or why she's stayed a her for so long anyway
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 1/1
interesting start i suppose, certainly less grim then your naruto fic, though that might be to this ones detriment
rambling.rebel1 chapter 12 . 8/29/2016
Another enjoyable chapter. I will admit that I was not happy with the direction this story was going in early on, but you have converted me to your reasoning. I am looking forward to whatever happens in Japan and for the conclusion of the story. Thank you for sharing your storytelling talent with us.
Mararsi chapter 13 . 5/18/2016
Great story and fun premise. Thanks for all the hard work!
ak chapter 13 . 11/12/2015
bonne fic!
Monkey D. Rio chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
Brilliant story, I like how much you seem to have thought about the reasons why a lot of things happen in the fic. It's very well written and your character development is great. Particularly considering the (unusual) pairing, I don't think I've seen a HPxRanma fic before.

A good read and the fact that its completed will definitely bring me back again. Thanks.
guest chapter 13 . 6/1/2015
Sad you never wrote the alternate ending.
But it's a very nice feel good fic, thank you for writing this.
guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
Harry is sad because his wonderful wife died in childbirth or got murdered or something. Maybe even murdered by something thought to be not too problematic like a 'minor vampiric disturbance', which would explain why Harry does so much auror work.

Ranma is probably in his girl body because either he feels he does not deserve to be a male any longer or because he wants to train his 'weaker but faster' girl body or he has been locked into it (doubtful as he has not used any hot water in this fic and thus probably it was choice instead of necessity) or a combination of the three.

The answers are almost slapping the reader in the face those reviewers arent'that smart are they? Or at least possible answers, to know if we're right we have to read on. Something I intend to do right now.
Samuez chapter 13 . 4/19/2015
Good story. I've always been tempted to read this and I'm not sorry.

The writing is good and the characterization is awesome.

The romance/love part? Not so much, so I'd skim through it. Otherwise, it was good.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/26/2014
No, Yes, Yes. That's my opinion.