Reviews for What's in a name?
marsolino chapter 13 . 3/27
Thank you for writing this, it was a very good story, well written and had an actual conclusion.
Lukkai chapter 13 . 3/15
A nice read, yet I somehow expected a bit more from the visit to Japan. It feels kind of inadequate. As if one or two chapters more should have been devoted to it, but got lost somewhere along the way. I guess I just would have liked to see you elaborate a bit more on that part of the story. Maybe bring up some more people of Ranma's past and how they are now, maybe not. Maybe give a hint on what the future brings for the pair.
BiGDeal chapter 13 . 12/24/2019
It took me a while to read this story after I first found it. Well worth reading. Sort of sad that its complete.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/10/2019
aww that was a sweet ending. I was tensing in anticipation for some fucked up drama from ranmas dad but I'm glad he didn't show up.
Monster King chapter 13 . 1/3/2019
Great job
TheWarbender chapter 1 . 11/6/2018
This is well done, and presented. I have read this several times, and has been one of my faves. Thanks
Byakugan789 chapter 2 . 9/15/2018
And so the shipping Begins...
aricat81 chapter 13 . 6/21/2018
I love coming back and rereading this story. Just as touching as the first time I read it!
Ruberforumfree chapter 13 . 6/13/2018
it's a shame that there's no lemon in this story
Wrin chapter 13 . 8/16/2017
I just wanted you to know that this was a beautiful story, and it literally brought tears to my eyes in the last chapter. Anyone who doesn't appreciate it after reading it, or who doesn't leave a review, either doesn't know a good story or has no idea that you can do things other than offer critiques in a review. You have my sincere thanks for both writing and posting this, and I want you to know it's going in both my favorites AND my "archive this in case it ever disappears from the internet because it is my PRECIOUUUUS" folder.
WillItWork chapter 13 . 8/6/2017
I am a huge believer in Earn Your Happy Ending, and this one feels like it to me. Also, It's more of an accommodation story, which I tend to feel more comfortable with than an outright manipulation or identity death story.

Major points to you for finishing, and writing a semi-sweet story about two broken people finding peace together. Thanks for sharing.
Tamha chapter 5 . 1/3/2017
I'm curious, did you make Harry older at this point of his backstory on purpose? He was around two months shy of his fifteenth birthday in canon, as fourth year begins while the student is fourteen, and Harry's birthday is during the summer break.
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 1/1/2017
well that certainly could have gone worse, its good to clear the air i imagine
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 1/1/2017
the wizarding worlds treatment of memories has alaways seemed absolutely horrible to me, bad or good they make us who we are. erasing or storing them is the cowards way out and stops someone from truely growing
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 1/1/2017
you do well on the quieter stuff, but they are both a bit too powerful to keep the drama flowing