Reviews for Asking For Love
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
This was interesting. Everyone, Sango especially, was in charcter but I felt as if I was looking at them from a different angle, a mixture of sango's opinion and a detached voice of truth. The bit about Miroku desperately wanting love seemed like such a new idea, even though I've heard it before, the way you put it made it seem like I was reading that perspective for the first time. the only problem is that its stirs up a lot more possibilities then it settles and my inuyasha withdrawal symptoms have worsened considerably.
Enigmatics chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
You wrote emphasize instead of empathize in the second sentence. Good story.
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
You depict the characters really well. The story and emotions could be even possible. A very well written story this is.
Ned Pepper chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
you are very could at explaining feelings so your readers feel what is going on. not just read but feel.
Sturdivant chapter 1 . 3/6/2009
Nice job; a neat little one-shot that conveyed any feelings(story-wise) Sango had for Inuyasha realistically. Great job from an Inuyasha/Sango fan.;)

A little unrequited love is always enjoyable to read about.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Nicely nuanced. I like the way (in your story) both Miroku and Sango are sublimating their own desires for the happiness of others, especially since Sango tells herself that she doesn't need the "team." I also like the way both IY and Kagome are seen as trying to be respectful of their team mates, yet missing the real one sided feelings involved. Subtle handling.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Odd pairing, but I like it.
Natasha Hyatt chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Gah. I don't know. Good, this. I also liked how you portrayed Kagome-a little giggly, a little desperate and needy. I'm a Kagome fan, yeah, but it's rare to find a fic that points out those ultra-feminine flaws of hers. I also liked Miroku's apparent need to be loved. Never thought of it that way. Oh, Sango-needing to be needed is cruel.
Soluna125 chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
omg dat was hot
boRed-consPiracy chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
aw poor sango and damn that inuyasha! being so rude!
Suki chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Brilliant, brilliant. The introductory dialogue, and the little descriptions like Kagome's skirt flapping indecently propel this fic from great to favorite. *adds*
a b chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
So good...poor sango :(
Stan chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I liked it. It was simple, classy, had all the right elements and character personalities, while it still had a, some what, imaginitive view on the charaters. Now Inu/San is most definitley NOT my favorite paring in the inuyasha fandom. Infact, in most respects, i can barley stand it. But you have made this story a eye-opener to the somewhat extremely, low chance, possibility that this paring, in some alternate universe, may indeed work out. And I give you a large amount of respect for that. So, even though i do not througholy LIKE this paring, i stil like this story. Bravo.

-Stan
kitsune-koinu chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Aseret Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
This, my dear, was beautiful. So wonderfully written. Great capture on Sango's personality, not to mention everyone elses. I'd say more, but this has left me speechless. Before I go, I must say that this was, again, wonderful and I hope you don't mind if I add this to my C2.