Reviews for Animorphs Travels 1: The Invasion
I have only read the second know where I can find the first one
Lazurman chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
You know those parts in games or books or movies where you say, 'I could do better than that.'? You do not do that, because that is what we call tempting fate, and she is one merciless mistress.
Destinyseeker91 chapter 16 . 11/6/2013
more this it awsom
Dndchk chapter 16 . 9/9/2013
Hey, I just spent like two hours working my way through this and I just wanted to say it was very good. I'll be following the next one; I saw it hasn't been updated in a while, but maybe another reader will give you the extra push. :)
rioluaura chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
My Gary Sue sensors started firing the instant you said first degree black belt. A guy with prior experience to the entire future and already trained? Definitely a Gary Sue. This doesn't have to be bad, I fact, this could lead into a good Deconstruction if we see him fall into He Who Fights Monsters, which is a pretty realistic concept. However, I'm getting more of an idealist sort of feel from this, so everything will probably turn out all right in the end.
Sorry, I'm a TV Troper, so this may not make any sense. Anyway, I'll keep reading and see how this turns out.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/8/2013
wow im hooked so far.. i lovee animophs and was desvestaed by the ending... it makes me so hapy to read this story... it has done a good job of keeping in tune with the sytle of animophs so far.
josie barrios chapter 16 . 10/8/2012
I love this story especally when you brought in another charature in the orignal stories I wish to read the rest of the sieres of Mike's journy.
JasonEpsilon725 chapter 16 . 7/30/2011
This is the greatest animorphs fanfiction I have ever read, the greatest self-insert fic I have read, It's the greatest fanfic I have ever read! This is truly brilliant, I'm adding you, and this story, to my favourites, because this is absolutely wonderful. Keep writing these, They are excellent! :D
Serenity2012 chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Hey, I just started checking out Animorphs fanfiction and think that I'm really going to like this story. I totally understand being saddened by the 54th book. I thought that the team had been through so much and survived it, that to have everything crashing down at the end was really a bummer. Anyway, I'm sorry that somebody's been stealing your work. Just wanted to let you know there are people who appreciate the original.
Penderdragon chapter 16 . 12/10/2010
I thought Mike was an Animorphs fan! If he's read all the books, then he knows that Tobias has to be trapped. In book 33, If Tobias had been human, then all five Animorphs and Ax would have been discovered by the Anti-Morphing Ray and Visser Thre would have been able to find them and kill them. Doesn't Mike remember that book?
The Snidget's Fwooper chapter 9 . 10/11/2010
Thanks soooooooo much for actually taking you time to go out and write me a reply. Sorry I critizied you (a bit) but I was soooo sad and I love your story so much that i reread it. I don't normally do that alot (only with Harry Potter). Again Love your story and thanks alot for replying.

I feel soooo honored!

-A really happy human with no morphing abilities!
SageKiller chapter 16 . 7/5/2009
Hey awesome story! It'll be interesting seeing what else changes. I'll read the next part eventually haha. I also love all the extra Animorph facts sprinkled in, it shows you really know your stuff!

What really amuses me though is that I've been working on a similar story for a while now, and I swear my OC lives in a big house in the woods near Cassie's house protected by the Ellimist the same way Mike's house is here. I just had to show it to my friends as proof that I'm not the only one with ideas that insane XD
Elenna123 chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Two observations:

1:I bet the off-worlder will be his brother/mom/dad/Dan/other person he is close to.

2:I think he should put the morphing cube in the safe.
Sap96 chapter 16 . 4/5/2009