Reviews for As the World Falls Down
Robyn chapter 20 . 1/10
This was the sequel to the Labyrinth.
I seriously cannot read another fan fiction now, because this was it. I was bawling at the end.

The story could have expanded on the plot a bit more, & this could have been a very long story, but my god this was incredible.

Thank you so much for writing this.
SheyrinaLabyrinthianDragon chapter 20 . 11/18/2016
This was just an absolutely wonderful story. While I adore it as it is written, I can't but help feel that if you had wanted to flesh it out a bit more and draw out the suspense and emotion, it could easily become an epic length tale in its own right. You have laid out all the elements very well. The imagery is there, but it is not quite as all encompassing as I kept feeling it could be. Like watching a glass of wine held tipped on the apex of its stem, just before it spills over. Beautiful story, and one I have added to my favorites.

Crystalline Dreams
Anaih323 chapter 20 . 3/8/2016
Such a fun ride. Cute end-er... beginning.
Riabhach chapter 20 . 2/12/2016
I loved this and that the titles of each chapter were a David Bowie song or lyric.
Scarlett Foxie chapter 20 . 1/20/2016
I enjoyed. Thank you for posting.
jareth bra chapter 17 . 9/13/2015
The song is shadow man im pretty sure
RAGAnne chapter 20 . 8/21/2015
In honor of (the probably mostly unofficial) Fanfic Writers Appreciation Day I have been going through my list of favorite stories and dropping a note to the authors (since I've been terrible at writing reviews at the time they were written). I just wanted to let you know that this remains one of my all-time favorite Labyrinth stories. I love the plot, the romance . . . even the original characters. And I love that you wrote a sequel so I could revisit this world in 2 different stories. Thanks for all your hard work.
nozomiwinter chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
nice.
Shiori Kudo chapter 7 . 5/16/2015
I KNEW Delaine was Jareth's sister!
Adorian chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
The expression is "have another think coming", not "have another thing coming." That makes no sense at all. You think about something, somebody says you're mistaken and you'd better think about it again: you have another think coming. See? I hate it when people get these ordinary expressions wrong.
Honoria Granger chapter 4 . 1/4/2015
I love this story! But what did he put in that glass she drank, that he was so careful to watch her drink it all down?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
Hahahaha! Brilliant! I loved it! Thank you!
Bloodsired chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
Wonderful story!
Raining Daylight chapter 20 . 7/12/2014
I love the way you ended the story. It was very appealling to my fluff side. :D
Starviking chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Jareth didn't mispronounce Hoggle's name! That's a hint of bad tidings.