Reviews for Offbase Broken
sans nom chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This was what should've happened in 6x18! Not that "I love him" bullcrap none of us believed anyway. starescape was right, this IS perfect angst. Painful, unrestrained, raw, therapeutic.

"Herself. Funny word; she's not herself, she hasn't been since high school, and back then it was an Italian boy with a Hemingway fetish who was swallowing her whole through the skin of her neck."

"His Rory, old Rory, normal, beautiful, intelligent, ambitious Rory Gilmore."

Yes! Someone who noticed and wrote about it! Rory had a massive personality overhaul during her Yale years, and I was hoping Jess would kick her ass for it, and he kinda did. But I like your version much better. So I return to my first comment. ASP. SHOULD. HAVE. DONE. THIS.
882md1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
This is perfect angst.

LET IT all out, Rory!

This was awesome. Really like this side. Lovely catharsis. )
LivingItRight chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Okay so reading this I'm half asleep, and where it says Philadelphia my mind read paedophilia... That threw me off for a sec!

This was so bitter and powerful and beautiful. I love it.
Roberta Sparrow chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
This is really, really good. It kept getting better and better as I read on and I commend you greatly for writing this. It made me cry.
kylielink chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
good one.
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 12/8/2008
Wow. You are so good at this. You write these two so perfectly, even when they aren't being themseles. Amazing
zemarha chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
I love this fic so, SO much... I first read it a long time ago, and I've read it many times since, so I figure I kind of owe you a review.

Plus, I really just want to say I love this line: "Jess made her fall apart first." And I love that concept. It makes perfect sense to me. This whole fic makes perfect sense to me. It really sounds like Rory, and like Jess, and like everything that should've happened.

Looks like it's been a couple years since you wrote this... but know that it's still being appreciated. This (and the sequel) are absolutely beautiful, in my opinion. :)
lotzaluv chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Amazing writing technique! The raw quality that went into this made it just so F-ing REAL! Why can't others do that? Thank goodness you can...this story was beyond words!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
I'm not into Rory so much - I mean, I love how you portrayed her in this story, because I had always hated hated hated the Logan-not-at-Yale-without-Jess phase - but I love love love Jess. Jess makes me smile. ).
Lily1986 chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Bittersweet and amazing! *sigh* If only it would of happened this way or something like this... ]
Alliegirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
I read stories like this and can't help but sigh. If only. If only it had gone that way, if only ASP hadn't screwed up the show beyond belief. Oh well, I guess amazing fanfic like this will have to do. It really was a great story. Loved it.
ginlove chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
I really loved this! Can't wait to read the sequel.
StaleCoffee chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Great story. Potty-mouthed Rory is very enjoyable to read. It also had very harsh emotions, and I think I liked it that way. Kinda bittersweet.
GabmoreGirl chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
This story is awesome! I love it so much.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 1 . 5/12/2006