Reviews for Son of Apophis
Silver Mirror chapter 26 . 8/30/2006
OMG! Awsome chapter! I can't wait to read more of this Afika character! I can't believe your already done chapter three of the sequel! I hurt my arm pretty badly last saturday, I can only use my left hand and arm, so to type this out is taking forever! Well I can't wait to read more!
Rainbow-Pixie-Styx chapter 26 . 8/30/2006
*tosses LOTS OF TIC TACS* School starts next wed. for me. It'll be my last year of high school.

I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! Poor Minkah! At least he saved Marik and Yugi! Minkah loves Mark like a brother, its so sweet! Hopefully now the gang can devise a plan and all will be well!
Silver Mirror chapter 25 . 8/27/2006
this chapter, has been my fav in this story so far. i was shocked on how it turned out! its too bad for otogi! i had no idea u were going to kill him off, total suprise! well i have to go, can't wait to read ur next chapter!
ladygodess chapter 25 . 8/27/2006
Well you covered what I was going to say, but I was a little shocked that Malik beat Minkah up, kinda of not really, but I was like, Malik has feelings for him, but by the end I was like, not anymore. But a good point, could Minkah be going through all this just to kill Kaiba? And no I don’t believe Mr. Bakura’s story... And what happened to Afika? He’s yet to make an appearance in this, and I’m interested to see what his part in this is? And Khalil could he be more then what he seems do I dare say it, Assassination too? But working for someone else? Food for thought, it took me until now to finsh reading the chap so I’ve had a lot of time to think on it, anyway (love and Cookies) LATER!
dragonlady222 chapter 25 . 8/27/2006
Good chapter. I wonder if Mr. Bakura is part of Apophis. I still don't trust Khalil completely. Mr. Bakura probably did have an affair but sold his son to Apophis and knew exactly what would happen when he got there. I still think the girl in the pictures is Minkah's mother. She probably is dead or held by Apophis to keep Minkah in line. I feel bad for Otogi since he was just trying to help. I wonder when they will figure out that he is working for Kaiba and in turn being abused by him on orders from Apophis.
Soki-Chan the Great chapter 25 . 8/27/2006
WOW. That was... interesting. Really didn't see the last part coming. I just knew Otogi was going to die though! Who's gonna belive Mr. Bakura anyway! Total BS! Sorry about the late review, I just had my first week of school. Sophmore year's going to be fun! *rolls eyes* I've got two fricken' AP classes! You are seriouslly the best writer on I know, really,you're awsome!

Also I found out the song I told you about. The funny thing is that I have the cd with the song on it and so I felt stupid when I found it. It's called Head over Heels by Alanis Morissette. Then I just heard this song on the radio that I thought was perfect for Kaiba/Minkah! It's Head like a Hole by Nine Inch Nails. That's all for now girl!

byezee!

P.S. *Slaps Ferris up the head* That's for going and staring another story Ferris! You're no good to us if you have a burn out!

P.P.S. I am so glad I copied this review, cause the damn throttle was sayig I had to wait 30 fricken' seconds to make another, and I had'nt even done anything!
Under Finger And Thumb chapter 25 . 8/26/2006
...Oh kaiba you're going to get f**ked up soon... *hugs Malik* I sorreh, at least you're not dead... Just be happy about that.

Poor Minkah.. I feel so bad for him...

No, I do not believe 's story. He's a lying jackass that Akifa needs to feed a time-bomb to that goes off in 5 minutes as he's near Kaiba...

Nyeh... I hate in this story.. must..murder...kaiba..and...mr...bakura... HE DOESN'T DESERVE THE NAME BAKURA! -twitch-
Spryte chapter 25 . 8/26/2006
O_o They still don't suspect Kaiba? Isn't it a bit suspicious that he's still alive, dating the assassin and all his rivals are turning up dead?

Update soon.
Freak in the Shadows chapter 25 . 8/26/2006
No believing Dick Bakura's story, thank you very much. This is The Bloody Wretched by the way.

Basically, I'm Italian. Very fun. Muahaha!

Update please!
Arcanalirin chapter 25 . 8/26/2006
*Sees the chapter dedication* W00t! I feel so loved! Love this story. It's so frikken (i've been using this word a lot lately) awesome! It's all good if it doesn't even have a semi-happy ending. *is a major angst fiend at heart* Poor Minkah though. He's just so misunderstood and abused. Kaiba abuses him, Malik and Yami abuse him, all of Ryou's friends think he's a heartless bastard who's after Kaiba's life. Sucks for him. At least there's a sequel so there's still hope.

Minkah: Ra, I hope so.

Update soon!

Kura
inuyashapup chapter 25 . 8/26/2006
So I'm adorable, huh? Well thankies! I luffles yous too! I'm oh so loving this story! This chapter, actually, all these chapters, are getting so good! I can not wait for the next chapter! It's so exciting! I'm at my Fathers right now, in Florida, and just my luck, a hurricane/tropical storm is coming 'Ernesto' ! GR! Hopefully I can get back to Mum's in London before it hits!

Loved the chapter, CAN'T wait for the update!
Black Kitsune Veela chapter 25 . 8/26/2006
Hey I've got another song that you could use! It fits Minkah perfectly and his little rebellion moments against Apophis.

It's called Not Listening by Papa Roach. I'll send the lyrics to you as soon as I can! _ The song makes me smile even though it's an angry-fuck-you-i-hate-the-world song.

Man that song is perfect! One of Us is my absolute favorite Disney song next to I Won't Say I'm In Love.

Dude, I didn't think that Otogi would be the one to die...

Well shit, that came outta left field.

Don't kill Minkah!

Please update soon! You are still the bomb!
bakura240 chapter 25 . 8/26/2006
yay kiabas brain exploded XD even though i did actually say id only do it if he hurt malik but o well... man this is getting better and better every chapter :) well i say that but now I cant seem to read a chapter without crying but.. you know... im a girl Im alowed to cry! Anyway, good staries should make people cry! (in my oppinion) but please update soon this is my favourite fic so whenever you update i go hyper! woo! And one more thing... very bloody chapter 0.0... UPDATE SOON XD
WildIce22014 chapter 25 . 8/26/2006
"Oh the possibilities..." I hate it when you never give me a straight answer -_-

You killed Otogi, Oh god no Duke! (cries). Slashed throat that's gotta be painful. Awe man I was positive Minkah and Ryou had the same mother not farther. Oh well still half-brothers so same difference. That's such a upsetting past, no wonder he has such a bad attitude
MarshmallowPeepGod chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
They found out!Not they beat him up!Poor Minkah!Its not his Apophis and deserves some shiny pointy stuff and Kaiba should die! many times is that now?Oh well.
607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »