Reviews for Son of Apophis
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
I can't wait to meet the new person! *happy dance*
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 13 . 2/19/2013
Yay! Great chapter
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
This story just pulls you in and makes you want to keep reading.
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 11 . 2/19/2013
I don't know if I love kaiba or hate him right now. I don't think I have read a fanfic were his protraded like this. He's different from your of fic, but that same.
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 9 . 2/18/2013
People died, yay!
Wait, doesn't that make me sick in the head if I'm excited about people dying?
All well...
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 8 . 2/18/2013
Each chapter just gets more interesting and makes you more hocked.
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Oh god, kaiba... Just oh god
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
Oh dear...
Hikari no Hasu chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Unkown cousin? Poor Ryou. He never gets a break does he?
00Midnight00 chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Straight to my favourites! 3
SHADOWoftheFOX chapter 29 . 9/15/2011
I finally finished! This was truly a fantastic story! Everything was exceptional: your writing, the character development, the plot... everything!

Now I must start the sequel!
SHADOWoftheFOX chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
I just started reading this, but I felt compelled to comment because of this awesome line: "Hopefully he's not an egotist. We have plenty of those already," Yugi snickers.

Oh my goodness. Yugi, you have no idea what you're in for with Bakura...erm Minak.
looptheloopy chapter 29 . 2/14/2011
Review:

C1: Great opening chapter, it flows nicely. I like the slight alterations in the characters ;) bravo, I'm /already/ hooked. *cuddles Marik* I love it when people make characters like him in stories, it makes it more real.

C2: Oh! Mysterious! I love it. I have an idea that this is just going to be a friggin' amazing story. *squeals* Hurray for 'Kura-kitty! *purrr*

C3: LOL! Minkah in a museum, running amok. Brilliant! Oh he's going to be like the epic fighting ninja in the school! *glomps*

C4: Minkah with a gun! Oh I luff him so much now, you've made his character so mysterious and sinister. *nosebleed* Yes, we can't have our beloved Thief without a knife, now can we? *smirking*

C5: WOOT! Kaiba and Minkah I'm a partnership...-_- Not that way you perv. I KNEW he was an assassin or something awesome like that! Is it bad that I /laughed/ when Minkah nearly cut that guys hand off? *evil chuckle*

C6: Minkah... Honey... HOLY SHIT THE URGE IS TOO STRONG! He's now a bumble bee! *sings rude songs* and how the FRIG did they one-up an assassin?

C7: *full-blown crazy laugh* The shower scene (as it's appropriately been dubbed) was great! Muahahah! Minkah is out for that crimson liquid we all love. I LOVE pervy Kaiba! LMAO he is so funny!

C8: LOL! They think Kaiba and Minkah are dating XD OH and I /cannot/ wait to see Otogi try and "teach him a lesson" *smirk*

OH AND I BET MINKAH STABBED THOSE GUYS!

C9: Sexy chapter is sexy. Minkah is hot, with a capital SEXY. I love how he just murdered three people but couldn't give a damn XD *huggles the assassin*

C10: Hurray! Angsty backstory! *does happy dance*

C11: Kaiba WASN'T pervy! *is shocked* oh hey! I may have to sketch out those pictures as fanart for this ;) I want to try and capture the sheer emotion you described :)

C12: Can I kill Ryou's father? Please? I'll even frame someone you dispise. *grabs rusty knife* DIE YOU -insert a string of curse words- ! D:

C13: Mr. Perv is back to lusting after Minkah! Damn the 'freaks'! They delayed a murder scene!

C14: Minkah frowns. "No, I mean that's not how it would have happened. They overdid the goreā€¦and the blood spurted from all the wrong places." ROFL! Best. Answer. Ever. *laughs maniacally*

Then the /table/ bit! Woah! I luff chu for writing this!

C15: I'm like that with cats too! Poor Minkah D: Can I PLEASE kill Ryou's Baka yarou if a father?

C16: Wahoo! Let's all go and annoy Kaiba! *runs to do so*

C17: I'm in love with Minkah now. Can I marry him please? D: He can still do his assassin stuff... But's he's adorable! Like a rabid bunny. Yeah. I suppose. *falls off chair laughing*

C18: Gods, I'd love to play run-outs with them lot! And Minkah has just made himself look awesome... Even though he already is... MINKAH THE MINX

C19: Us Afika supposed to be Akefia? LOL! I like this chapterrrrr :) It's great! AND THERE'S A NEW HOTTIE! However, I still want Minkah!

C20: Uh... O_o Did Minkah intentionally make Malik cry? AND LOL AT SETO! He just got OWNED! *evil laugh*

C21: I luff it! Malik, your arse is bloody hot... Don't worry. As is Minkahs. This chapter was great :3 Kaiba is getting /really/ obsessed now. O.o

C22: OMG. No! NO NO NO! Stop being an asshole Kaiba! Leave Minx alone! D;

C23: Poor Minx. This is all so frigged up! I feel so bad for him! *stabs Kai a with a spork repeatedly* DIE YOU HETHEN !

C24: ... O_o Uh. The drama is intense O_O Well, this part of the review probably suck as I'm falling asleep sitting up. But damnit! Your stories are like a drug D: *passes out, dreaming abstractly about your story*

C25: THE NEXT PERSON TO TOUCH MINKAH IS GOING TO FRIGGIN' DIE! I don't believe that he raped his own mother. I know why he didn't fight back! Kaiba has told him that he's not aloud. *cuddles Minx* It's okay... Shhh. Shhh. I'll display Kaiba's head on a stick outside my house for this!

C26: O_o' Woah. Minkah saved the day! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to torture Kaiba. *smirks as I drag the screaming pervert away by his hair* Later ;) *shows knife*

C27: OMFG! I luffs Afika! *glomp* The drama! It's so intense! *cuddles you* thank you for writing this epic story!

C27: HOLY SHIT I LOVE AFIKA! THAT WAS AMAZING!

"Anything?"

I grit my teeth. "Yes. Anything!"

Afika grins, canines flashing in the lightning. "Scream."

28: YOU ARE NOW MY FAVE AUTHOR! Do you know how dramatic that was! I LOVE CHU! This would make an Oscar-winning movie!

And YES! YES! YES! Kaiba's friggin' head! YESSSSSSSSS! .*cheering* YES!

29: This story was astounding. *runs to read the sequel* You should sell the plot of this to a move company! Seriously, well done. *gives cookies*
Aisha Kaltinera chapter 27 . 4/24/2010
Khalil being part of Apophis was not unexpected, as soon as I saw/read that he was Egyptian, came out of nowhere, I was "omg, totally like Mink!", then I started doubting myself when he acted all nice, but a few chapters ago I started thinking of him just killing Kaiba guards, now it's happening. I applaud this story, it's very well written, well planned out and it's REALISTIC.
Komi V chapter 29 . 10/4/2009
Whoa..intense story o.o Talk about an emotional rollercoaster. Very well thought out plot and characters, especially for an AU.

Man, Afika is creepy...I was kinda expecting Khalil to be the same person, but not as much the complete 180 in his personality. So he's the antagonist now...? Guess I'll have to go read the sequel to find out xD;

Intruiging read, though, with all the twists and turns it seemed to take. Definitely worth putting off writing my paper to read o.o

-Komi V