Reviews for Son of Apophis
Dragon-Tooth chapter 29 . 12/28/2008
And, voila, I'm here as well! ...I'd give an evil laugh but I don't really think it fits. -_-UU

Very exceptional story - yet another one I got addicted to and was reading this instead of practicing on my guitar... I'm SO going to regret that come my lesson on Tuesday. _ The beginning was a little rough to get through (first few chaps) but it quickly picked up pace. I suppose it's true what they say: patience is a virtue. Heh. :)

Bakura and Malik were maga awesome in this! First more than the later, but the later still good! XD Heh, sorry. Hn, I'll definately say this story is epic, just not AS epic as BTBT! XP I figured that Ryou's boyfriend was an assassin of some sort - what I just couldn't figure out was if Bakura... er... Minkah trusted him or not. Guess he does! Heh!

btw, couldn't help but catch one of your rants to a reviewer... and I have only this to say: Hang in there, Bush is almost out of office! Lmao! XD Congrats on electing Obama though. I like that guy more than I like our PM, but Harper isn't doing badly so I'm not going to complain. :)

Anyway, good job, I'm off to read the sequal!
twilightserius chapter 20 . 10/30/2008
um interesting but not really clear so ill wait a bit then read more kay but yes like it lots
PUFFY-VinnI chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
I just read the whole thing and I love you so much for writing it! *v*
Fallin-Alone-Scared-Lost chapter 29 . 6/2/2008
YYES I got to read the rest of it!
Fallin-Alone-Scared-Lost chapter 25 . 6/2/2008
Sorry I haven't been reading like I said I would. I've been working on my won stuff, sadly which is not my stuff and I got into a great relationship. I wanted to let you know I still loves your work.
Fallin-Alone-Scared-Lost chapter 16 . 5/8/2008
Hey, I'm back! I have to take my last final tomrrow so after that I can read the rest of this and more of your work!

Poor Minkah has to hang with the gang.
Fallin-Alone-Scared-Lost chapter 13 . 4/27/2008
Sorry, my internet has been dead x.x they got it fixed but now all I'm doing is school work, damn it.

At least it ends in may. I do love your work.
Fallin-Alone-Scared-Lost chapter 12 . 4/13/2008
Some how before this chapter I thought he was his brother. I don't know why, but I was thinking that was what he was hidding. It might be cause ya kindda hinted at it (I think)

Yes I am going drive ya crazy with review on more of your stories.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 29 . 12/23/2007
Great job!
Mrpointyhorns chapter 28 . 12/23/2007
Aww this is really good. It's hard and upsetting. I sort of saw where this was going, but I was still surprised. I was starting to doubt that Khalil was really important at all. Poor Mokie I love him but oh well he wasn't a major character in this fic.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 27 . 12/23/2007
Aww no! Afika doesn't want to have kittens with Ryou! No wonder Minkah was so upset when he saw them together. Then all that stuff happened to him and so it really wasn't dwelled upon!
Mrpointyhorns chapter 26 . 12/23/2007
It's going to GET intense...wow I can't imagine it more intense. Good job.

Anyway guess what my doggie got hurt, he was playing with this other dog and the dog got his tooth stuck in my dog's collar and he was trying to get loose, shaking his head back and forth it made my dog hit his head on the cement a few times! So he was bleeding in his head, so now his eyes are red! We took him to the vet and they said he'd be okay but now I call him Red-Eyes and it makes me giggle. Yeah that was my story about my Red-Eyed dog.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 25 . 12/22/2007
Interesting, I guess that's a good reaction for the boys. But I still think things are missing. From the reader's pov we know that Minkah is just a pawn. Good job.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 24 . 12/21/2007
OH! I thought Seto was thinking about Yami or Grandpa or something! This is good.
Mrpointyhorns chapter 23 . 12/21/2007
Oh no! Poor Minkah! Poor Yami! I hope this is a threesome relationship you're planning poor Yami he really likes Malik.
607 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »