Reviews for Son of Apophis
tenamanda1988 chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
The plot thickens XD I just love the bit with Minkah and the statue of Anubis. *hugs* yay chapter dedication! Thank you
redconvoy chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
See Minkah drive everyone nuts! MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor Ryo! He doesn't even know what he is in for. Heh.
Rainbow-Pixie-Styx chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
o0 HE HAS A GUN! D This should be interesting! Minkah with a gun... *cleans drool off of computer*

So, will Ryou and Minkah meet finally in the next chapter? I hope so... Poor Ryou will have his hands full during this fic! *glomps Ryou* Don't worry, I'll be here to help you! (Ryou: *)

And what is the name of your new ratties? P Alrighty, happy easter by the way, Reswet!
palesadpuppet chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
*my brain has evidently stopped working* ...I meant BTBT. -_-;; Sorry about that.

Anyway, the madness is awesome. XD *mental images of Baku running in circles around the Museum in a 'You can't catch me!" manner*

Poor Misa, though. 0.o And poor Marik-chan. *snuggles them both*
Tabby chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
Minkah with a gun? Eep! That would be everyone's worst nightmare. o-o How come I get the feeling he pushed the Anubis statue on the gaurd..? I wonder what'll happen next with Minkah running around the museum. I would imagine there's a lot of places to hide. Especially for someone like him! So Marik was abused? Poor guy! *Hugs him* I guess we found out a little bit more. What are Jou and Honda planning? Ack! What is going on with so many people calling?...And why was Brutus so confused on Charles having a 'son'? AH! So many questions, so little answers. But this chapter was great! It adds a little more mystery and a little more fun. Not to mention it's beautifully written.
SapphireBlade chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
He's running around in a museum...Oh brother what a freak Looking foreward to the next chapter _~
dragonlady222 chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
Good chapter. Is Minkah actually Ryou's brother and not his cousin? This is really great.
Sirithiliel chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
hehe...mayhem
The Bloody Wretched chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
I think I'll feel bad for Minkah (bakura) a little more. He might be, um.. How you say, confused. And very angry. *huggles kura*
Joey-lover chapter 3 . 4/15/2006
woah, his cousin is evil! ahah now that is awsome! i love evilness! haha that would be fun to run around in a musam like that with an evil person! hmm can't wait to see what happens next _
Tabby chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
You updated! _ Wow, things are getting interesting. o-o So, are there Millennium Items? Who are those people who want to reclaim Minkah? Why was Minkah taken away from them? AH! So many questions that probably won't be answered until near the end. ; I can't wait to see what happens when Minkah appears. Will he be at Yami's throat like usual, or what? *Trembles* I love this fic already! _ I'm sorry about Von Fowst. I hope you feel better soon.
dragonlady222 chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
This is great. I wonder why he hates them. Good story.
Under Finger And Thumb chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
Kitty kura! Aww, bakura's so awesome in this, i cant wait for the next chapter! _
Spryte chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
'Kura and Ryou aren't related, are they? *shifty eyes* Ryou's alive this time. *huggles him*

I'm sure they're all gonna be bestest friends. Oh well, maybe Ryou and/or Marik's kawaiiness will win over 'Kura.

*gives chocolate and pocky to cheer Ferris-sama up*

Wonder what Kaiba's up to...
DreamingChild chapter 2 . 4/11/2006
Wow. You've done it again. Kura's so gangsta. Not that he isn't to some extent already... I love it! He doesn't have white hair like Ryou in this fic? You know, because of his observation when he looked at the picture of them... He hates them already? That's so sad. It seems so realistic, though. Just like life, nothing is ever perfect, and nothing ever happens the way you'd expect it to. Well, I'm very eagerly expecting the next installment. Until then, adieu!
640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 .. Last Next »