Reviews for Prince Phillip's thoughts
Ooh... Sweet.
nikkibelle18 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
That was wonderful! Very well-written and well-thought! I loved it :D
Lynn Naamans chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
Very cute! Sleeping Beauty fan fiction is rare, so it was a pleasure to find this. I like the concept of it, and I think you captured the workings of a child's mind well - the writing is rather simple and straightforward, the way you would expect thoughts to sound in a little boy's head.

I think the technicalities of your writing needs a little improvement. Your spelling is good, but some other stuff - grammar and punctuation - is a little rough around the edges. I think that improving the flow of your writing would make it a more enjoyable read.

BTW, Phillip's mother didn't appear in the movie, so I assume she died before the movie began - I don't think she could have been at Aurora's christening (unless you meant this to be an AU thing or something).

Anyway, thanks for the read! Sleeping Beauty fanworks are a joy.
yanagi-chyan chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
as really unexpected as it this fic is, i was really enjoying it. it was really quite cute! _ i'd love to know more if you're continuing. g'luck!
Moma bear Emma Swan chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
poor phillip! :} I can Just hear him thinking "I"m suposed toMarry HER," when he was looking at Her. YOU captured the voice of a LITTLE Boy Well BUT I though PHILLip WAS Younger Than 8 Maybe 5. Still VERY GoOD! IS THERE MORe?
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
That was great! I think you got down the little boy's thoughts very well.
MaverickBombthrottleneeSmith chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Good work! You've captured the character of an 8 year old boy like Phillip perfectly!