Reviews for The Doctor's Wife
aaw sweet !
aliaslover14 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
This was great!
Jate-JoDe chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
OMG I can't believe I missed this story, am I blind or something? sorry just little shocked with my self. I read like every fic you write and this one some how got past me. SORRY. anyway just read it and amazing as always and very cute might I add. okay so I think I have left a review for every fic, correct me if I'm wrong. awesome job Liz!

Ella
1LostFan chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Damn their getting a little cozy! This was the cutest story I ever read!
helaluvE chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
it wasn't a waste of time it was really sweet... i loved the dream of them she had, just lovely :)
Suliet-Is-Love chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
i wish that would have actually happened that super cute _
Zatherran chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
wonderful.. made me cry!
Rosa Louise chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
hm...well i liked it. It's kind of out of character, but who cares! IT'S JATE AND IT'S AWESOME!
Jaterforever chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Wow that was really really good. Great job for your first time. It was deffinetly not a waste of my time. Can't wait to read more from you.
heartstrings chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I loved it! That made me happy.
kballgetlost chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
aw so cute! *dreams of the day Jack and Kate will actually cuddle together*
hersheygal chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Awesome! Completely awesome! That was so wonderful! I loved it!
NYR88 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
That was such a cute story. I really liked it. And your writing style - very smooth and flows quite easily. I hope you plan on more.
honeygirl07908 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Wow. Just...wow. That was beautiful. I wish that had actually happened! I'm always wanting them to get closer, but somehow she always seems to be dithering between Sawyer and Jack! I think her and Jack are more meant to be though. Excellent work, this is going on the favorites list! (also great job for a first fanfic!)