Reviews for Sophia Farting
pokemypocky chapter 2 . 8/23/2007
Oh my God! My eyes are watering, this was so STINKING funny! Ha! Get it? Stinking funny. HAHAHAHAHA!
Shashasha chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
so they cut open her bladder, then sewed it back up and her her farting problem was done?

1. the bladder has nothing to do with farting.

2. they just opened it up... and sewed it back up? why?
name chapter 5 . 6/20/2007
hehehe funny update
GUESS chapter 5 . 6/17/2007
I AM REPORTING THIS STORY - AUTHOR'S NOTES FOR CHAPTERS ARE A BIG NO NO

OH AND YOUR STORY SUCKS
Freebird87 chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
That is so funny.
xxmike805xx chapter 5 . 4/29/2007
FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY! I have to read your other stuff.
OhHellNo chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
::crickets::
manders376 chapter 5 . 3/3/2007
Um... it was an interesting idea I suppose. However, you do realize that there is no way the bladder could cause farting so it makes you sound kind of dumb. Besides that though it did have some funny parts.
Daisy Chain chapter 5 . 2/21/2007
You need to grow up. People cannot believe the absolute rubbish you have written, that is why they have left the comments so far. If you were aged between 6 and 8 essays of this calibre maybe acceptable, but you are obviously not. To write this poorly because others have told you it's bad is just immature. You go ahead and laugh, you are only making a fool of yourself.
do not feed the trolls chapter 5 . 2/18/2007
Nuff said. Don't review and this ... person... won't write.
Hermit33 chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I...I don't know what to say. Um- Hm. I don't leave nasty reviews, but- Jesus. Why? *sigh* Whatever. Why doesn't matter.
Fear-The-Spork chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
To the previous reveiwer. I am also a fellow writer and I can not bring myself to leave a postive reveiw on this (am I supposed to say story ?) Look, if you get right down to it, this was just not good and in a metaphoric way, slaughtered the shows humor.
IlovetowriteSMP chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
I thought it was LOL funny.

As for the reviews that were unpleasant I have a sneaking suspicion they have nothing to do with your writing and more to do with their idea that leaving those kind of messages are funny.

As a fellow writer I would rather cut off my hand than leave a hate spewed review like some people do.

Anyway, back to your story, the part where blanches date ran off was pretty funny.

looking forward to seeing what happens in chapter two.
JCDiva7 chapter 4 . 12/10/2006
very good story...I have not stopped laughing since I read it...please update soon...I want to know what happens next
ur a dumb bastard chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
I've just gotta say that you almost ruined the show with this lame ass attempt at writing. Please never write anything on this site again or I will be forced to fucking kill you. Or shove a dictionary down you throat, whatever I feel like at the moment. It was not funny, it was , let me see how do I say this SHIT !
40 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »