Reviews for Sophia Farting
bruckheimajr chapter 2 . 10/9/2006
You absolutely, positively, without a doubt...

SUCK!

U are the wrost FF writer to curse this website. U spelled names wrong several times, and the story was awful. Never post on this website agin!
disgusted chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
you have FAR too much time on your hands.

some parodies are funny, but this is horrible...

this isnt even funny.

you took the lowest form of comedy to a brilliant tv sow and butchered it. congratulations.

loser.

xx

Bruteaous chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I am afraid that this fanfic did not do justice to the Golden Girls in any way. You did not take the characters seriously, instead you paroided them, taking away all of their characterization. You have ruined them .

Please, if ever you complete another 'Golden Girls' fanfic, do try to take the characters seriously. The characters are the exact reason people come back for more, because they care about them.

-Bruteaous-
Tessa chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
THAT WAS SO HILARIOUS! I could barely read it because I was laughing so hard!

"As soon as Dr. Peterson cut open Sophia's bladder the loudest fart whistled out causing the walls and door to shake." HAAHAHahahahaha
SkyKat chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
This story is just wrong. What’s even more wrong is that I couldn’t stop laughing as I read it! Chapter 1 is the best! I’m faving this!
chicagonebananas chapter 4 . 7/23/2006
great fic! the first chapter i couldn't stop laughing! please update soon!
Bidoof chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
No, now my favorite show is going to bew ruined by fanfiction freaks. There's already six...Some shows can't be retold through fanfiction, Golden Girls being one of them.
bagelmaster chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
Your story line was a little obscure, but I loved it! It actually made my friend and me laugh out loud. We could totally picture Rose saying those things. Thanks for the good laugh!
purplepagoda chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
omg! this is the bestest story i've ever read! wowee! im putting u on all my alerts!
TheMindHaze chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
Funny,in a sad way if u no wat i mean.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3