Reviews for Feel the Pain
Fuzzball457 chapter 6 . 1/18/2011
Awesome - I really liked it. Where can I read the B ending? Did you ever post it?
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 12/21/2010
What an incredibly visually vivid story. Neat concept of Sam reliving previous hunter's death. Very well planned out.
katherine chapter 5 . 10/17/2010
O MY GOD! i cant even put into words what that was like ! your a mad genies i horrible evil mad genies! wow

yhea you don't have to worry that whole neck thing worked very very well!
katherine chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
ooh! this is just greaT! i like flippped out when he started bleeding andi really felt for the girl who got stabbed ! this has a perfect vibe of supernatural i love the diologe between the boys!
Rain-Niichan chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
That was aesome... This tory kicks Ass. ~
PikkuHiiri chapter 7 . 11/6/2007
hey there! although it was kinda cruel at some parts i really liked ur story! )
Poaetpainter chapter 7 . 5/6/2007
amazing story, awesome graphics
me chapter 7 . 2/16/2007
good fucking story i liked it nice work
michelle kelly chapter 7 . 10/12/2006
i've waited for your last cuople of chapters and yes it was hell worth it! i enjoyed them i i've read feel the pain partB. good storyies please keep up the good work.

love

always michelle
MadEva chapter 7 . 8/15/2006
real good story. loved the ending:)
charmed1of2 chapter 7 . 7/8/2006
omg omg thats all i could say no not sammy
Musica Diabolos chapter 7 . 7/3/2006
Great story, keep up your writing! You're very creative!
Kaewi chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
Excellent first fic. I really enjoyed following it! Thanks for sharing it.
carocali chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
So glad you finally came back to this. Interesting out of body experience! He was gone a whole hour? Yikes, it's a wonder that Dean didn't do something drastic. Really interesting concept. Maybe you can pull a story AFTER this happens and have Sam recall bits of the 'other world' as they work on a gig. Just a thought.

Good work!

:D

Caroline
He's No Angel chapter 7 . 7/1/2006
Woh, very kool, the head-popping-off scene was gruesome, but...nice...er if thats the word 4 it, haha. Like how u kept Dean the same and protective. Its what got me in2 the show. XP Thanks 4 writing this. WRITE MORE STUFF

XD