Reviews for Watching the Wheels
One percent chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I loved them all, but the last part was an epic surprise! Really well done!
boymayorofsecondlife chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
This was so sad...and then ended making me giggle, which felt really weird 'cause I was all tearful 'bout Mello's awful fate and how Matt tried to help him any way he could, and then they were arguing 'bout painting their nails! 'Tis totally in-character, 'cause let's face it, their lives had lots of horrible aspects to them, but they still managed to laugh...aww...

And people have probably mentioned this, but...second MattxMello fic! And you wrote the first, too! Congrats!

(or, at least fic listed under Matt and Mello as characters. Whatever.)
confoundingCoati chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
Funny, cute.
WithABunny chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
The second one was incredibly cute. And yay, L made a cameo appearance! Lol.

The fourth one though, THAT was the best. I'm so used to reading Matt/Mello angst fics that this one turned out to be incredibly refreshing.

“Really? I can’t believe it! You can paint your own nails! Congratulations!”

Mello glared.

“The question is, can you?”

“Oh, that’s not even a question. I don’t paint my nails—”

“—Much…”

That was most definitely made of epic win.
phoenix of hell chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Funny, and sweet, and a little sad... Loved it!
Smoking Panda chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Very cute...-
bandwitch chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
That last one had me grinning. XD I really liked these. Great characterization, and I loved the comparison of Mello to the old Civil War general. Great work. (-)
WallofIllusion chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Beautiful-I love them. You create a tone in each one that is specific to the topic.

"Because the outlaws would shrink into obscurity after being cut up or shot up or half-burned, and try to end their pursuits if they could. Mello wouldn’t. Mello couldn’t."

That's definitely my favorite paragraph-and so true.
Growing Pain chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
*snickers* Hehehe...

"“Oh, that’s not even a question. I don’t paint my nails—”

“—Much…”"

Brilliant! :P

I don't generally read Matt or Mello fics, but this was an exception, and I'm glad I read it! It's nice to see a bit more of his life. _ And you didn't go all angsty or something, which is something I usually appreciate, but this seemed to fit even better than that. Good fic!
CyanideSlavery chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
lol ah I liked the last one the best
Maedhros chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
This is a great Matt-related story with a light tone, it suits his personality well and you are right, his action in the series does label him servile, not that we'd love him any less lol. Here are my favourite lines from each section, I adore you for them(!):

"...lived in a three-room apartment with a dog snuck in against regulations."

"L made him trudge over to the office and return the flower, for the sake of Justice. For the sake of his heart, though, Matt promised himself he would never propose with roses again."

trade habits? I'd love to see them try

And lastly can't throw off this wonderful ending conversation you wrote:

“Oh, that’s not even a question. I don’t paint my nails—”

“—Much…”
HeartlessHitokiri chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Hahaha, great story! - Poor Matt.. .
kuregu chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
yay! A story that revolves around Matt XD Well done!
Yuumei chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
aw, i love your stories about Matt and Mello. its really rare to see stories about Matt. hm. i'm not sure if u seen this before but i think u will like this picture of Matt and Mllo

please write more!
Fantastical Queen Ebony Black chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Very nice. The third and fourth were my favourites. Good stuff. Ahh, poor Mello and Matt... they deserve so much love.