Reviews for BBM Compilation
Nevrandil chapter 4 . 11/27/2012
(Can only write one review and can't edit so this should go into part 5:)

Wait...that WAS the end? Oh no.. :(

I dunno if it's because it is usually Jack who gets hurt or dies but I can't really handle Ennis dying. Is it because he leaves Jack behind? I guess so. *sigh*...

Yeah, anyway. Nice little story despite being kinda sad. I like sad so... ;)

Nevrandil chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
:D Aw it. :D

Nevrandil chapter 5 . 11/27/2012 there's a little voice inside my head that claims to know what's up but we'll see.

Here's a question though:

i"Mister Del Mar's truck was found floating in the river earlier today, bwith him trapped inside."/b
[...]"Mister Del Mar drowned, sometime late last night. bHis body wasn't found/b, but we can assume he drowned. /i

Which is it? I guess they haven't found him, but if he was trapped inside they would've?

Interesting idea for the fic and I like :)

SkinheadB chapter 10 . 12/7/2009

very cute :-D

SkinheadB chapter 6 . 12/7/2009

personally speaking, out of all the AU scenarios for this, i think this is my favorite.

exactly why? i'm not sure. but yep, i think this is my favorite.

onefreetoroam chapter 18 . 6/13/2006
Jack's got a sneaky mom. LOL just great - the way she got them together - hope they can get things worked out can't wait to see how things evolve.
GoldenLyre chapter 18 . 6/13/2006
Kya~~! *love love love love*
Lynn chapter 18 . 6/13/2006
"It’s damn near killed me, and it will next time—”

“Ain’t gonna be no next time,” Ennis said fiercely. “I ain’t gonna hurt you ever again. I love you—ya hear that, Jack? I love you.”

This is torturous. You make Jake's pain and fear so real I feel I can almost touch it. He says he doesn't love Ennis, but those ther are untrue words he's using to protect himself. Ennis, for his part, has finally found words and actions (he's stayed here to get another chance with Jack). Wow, what will happen next?
w84u chapter 17 . 6/12/2006
It's not the end of "Deeper Than Skin", is it? Please, more...
onefreetoroam chapter 17 . 6/11/2006
Whoa - this is certainly not what I expected - certainly hope this is not the end of the story - still don't know why Ennis left and can't believe that Jack's this hard. Hope the next chapter's up soon...
onefreetoroam chapter 16 . 6/11/2006
Thank God, Ennis came back - there for awhile I was getting a little concerned - Jack is just to restless - it's probably good in the original story that Jack wasn't around for those 4years or they would have killed each other. LOL
Lynn chapter 17 . 6/11/2006
Gripping stuff! This confession of Jack's alone is so moving that it alone deserves an Award: "“I hated you, Ennis. I didn’t wanna go on livin’ no more; I already felt dead anyway. Thought more’n once ’bout drivin’ my truck in front of a semi or somethin’…almost did, once…but I couldn’t. You wanna know why?” His voice rose again. “’Cause a you! I kept thinkin’ ’bout you—! Started wonderin’ if you’d be sad if I died, or if you’d be happy. I didn’t wanna make you sad, an’ I didn’t wanna make you happy, neither. Fucking only reason I’m here right now is ’cause I couldn’t figger out if I hated you more’n I loved you…” His voice trailed off, and he dropped down into his chair, burying his head in his hands. “I still don’t know,” he whispered."

In this AU, Jack isn't going to stand for that shabby treatment or beg Ennis to want him. When Jack opens up here again, and Ennis isn't able to respond even now, Jack seems to to make a choice that he won't let Ennis hurt him any longer. But, somehow I think the hurts gonna be there no matter what Jack tries to do to protect himself.
Lynn chapter 16 . 6/11/2006
Amazing chapter. You covered so much so wonderfully. "He wasn’t really surprised to find Jack at the center of it, being laid into by three other men." Course not! I'm still left wondering what in the heck that fight Jack was having with those three guys was about. Liked the way Ennis came in and intervened and Jack's bit of protest. Sure, he mighta got his licks in to, but Ennis's reasoning about not wanting to see his face rearranged was so darn cute!

Jack the rodeo winner! He's got such natural grace and that charm is even charming the bulls! When he wants to use that money they saved and tells Ennis about the dream for a ranch, I was so happy. But then, my mouth about hit the floor when Ennis didn't answer and then LEFT! Jack heartbroken and throwing himself into work, and now Ennis is at his door six months later. What in the f*ck? This is a really cool story you've got going here.
onefreetoroam chapter 15 . 6/10/2006
I'm back, sorry to take so long - had some modem problems which has now hopefully been resolved. Wow, just finished the last two chapters and they were great - expect to see a few more - maybe the boys could return eventually back to the twist place or their own - this is a new way to go so it would be interesting to see how they end up - Ennis seems to be a little more outgoing - well - maybe that's to strong a word - but he is a little different. Really got a kick out of a couple of statements - one concerning Jack talking for five men and the other where Ennis "noticed the way the old mare eyed him" those were great. Hope to see the next chapter real soon. Thanks
Joetheone chapter 15 . 6/3/2006
Great story so far, I love the way you are portraying Jack and Ennis and really enjoy the way they are getting closer to each other. Looking forward to more on this story. Joe
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »