Reviews for Lonely Letters
seraphim2db chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
I'm glad I found this again.
Madhatter1981 chapter 12 . 8/3/2013
One of my favorites, read it on a defunct site and have been looking for it for a couple of years now. Good to have found it.

Mad.
Storm Warning chapter 12 . 8/5/2010
I just teared up at the end.
Scott the Wanderer chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
One of the best Faith in prison stories there is.
lark277 chapter 12 . 3/11/2004
Great Story !
UnknownSource chapter 12 . 10/2/2002
aw that had a nice happy ending but u could it was xander all along coz of the jokes and all. but good story, good jokes great plot outa 10 i'd give it 15 and 1/2
sibling chapter 12 . 9/27/2002
In some ways this was a bit fluffy for a Faithfic, but it was pretty good. And a good way to restart the F/X relationship; if anyone would reach out to her, it would be the Xandman...
MarsShrike chapter 12 . 6/27/2002
If only more fan fiction was done with this much heart and emotional honesty. That said, there were two problems that bugged me:

The characterisations aren't dead on; they are about 85% accurate, though, and for fanfiction, this is much better than most.

The timescale of Buffy's death wasn't accurate, either. As evidenced by her body's decay, she was in the ground a good 2-3 months; this story suggests only a few days, at most.

However, nits aside, this is one of the very best fanfics I've read in any genre. The emotional honesty, intensity, and vulnerability of both characters is very hard to get in fanfiction, except in those smarmy, Mary Sue monstrosities that overuse it.

On a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being best, I rate this a 4.5 (half a point off for the above two nits). Keep up the superior work!
WBH21C chapter 12 . 4/10/2002
Outstanding! a good start to a series, love the charectorizations.
Puck chapter 12 . 4/10/2002
I liked this a lot. You got the interacting between the two down very well and it maneged to keep my interest without rushing the story well done.
slaygal333 chapter 12 . 3/24/2002
what an awesome end to an awesome series. this was so amazing from beginning to end and i just loved it all. i never thought it was Xander, though. anyway, i hope to see the interlude and follow-up soon. good luck with all of your writing! -Faith'sfaith :)
DarkDyer chapter 12 . 3/13/2002
I don't know how I missed this before, but I really enjoyed it. This story is great, and I look forward top more.
Kendra A chapter 12 . 11/15/2001
Whoopee! I just finished reading this tres, tres spectacular fic, and I must say, I loved the ending. I won't say who it is here, as I hate it when people give away the end to the story in reviews, but great job. Especially with the hinting. Because there was hinting in the story as to who the letter-writer would be. Anyhoo, loved the story, loved the characters. You did a great job.
Kendra A chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
I read through some of this story about a week ago, but then my computer froze; I'm so glad to have found this story again! This captures Faith's voice and feelings in a really touching way and is totally genuine. Let me go finish reading these... Who IS the mysterious friend?
M chapter 12 . 11/7/2001
This was great! Well written. You captured Faith's voice particularly well in the letters that she wrote. And it kept me guessing as to who her penpal was. I figured it was someone who had been mentioned in the letters, since just about everybody had been, but from there I could have gone a couple of different ways. Good job.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »