Reviews for A Potter Wedding
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
This was great and highly entertaining. i can't believe Sirius didn't look on his nightstand before turning his flat upside down
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
funny.
LadySnowTheStark chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
i laughed like anything! this is great! carry on
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
"Business to attend to? I'd have thought their best friend's wedding would be the only place they'd want to be," Lily said, a falsely bright smile on her face. Taking James' hands and making him look her in the face, Lily's eyes widened. "What did Sirius do?" she asked and James laughed, running a hand through his hair, idly thinking how well she knew him and his friends.

"He might have...left the rings...somewhere,"

"He WHAT!" Lily's Evans had a strong voice at the best of times, at this particular time; it proved itself by echoing loudly around the church, making several people jump in their seats.

"Nothing to worry about folks!" James called out, nodding his head. "Just experiencing a few technical details, all will be a-ok soon," he turned to Lily and led her away from the priest and to a room on the edge of the church where they could talk without being overheard. "Now Lily, listen to me, Sirius will be back soon, and in years to come, we won't even remember this,"

"You mightn't, but I will," she said angrily. "I told you, you should have made Remus your best man,"

lol! So funy i can totally see it!
sunny tuesday chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Hey! I loved this. It was adorable- not surprising, being written by you. I'm adding it to my c2, Hogwarts Romantic Library!

SBB
milky way bar chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
lol! very cute. :D
Ina otaku chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Wow ! I loved it! thank you for that little laughs. bye

keep writing
Sede chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
oh so after everything you still havent lost your talent... (damn you!) i love the 'sirius' plays on words. v amusing. haha. so how are you? i'll email back soon lol i promise. i've got to have a look at this other fic, the joint one to this.
Hilaryjojo chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
cool story. I thought it was really good.