Reviews for A Hawk's Eyes
Sakura478 chapter 21 . 2/16/2013
Good story it was kind of sad and I felt bad for lust. His feelings reminded me of alot of the homunculus' thoughts during their final moments and especially of greed when he was in Ling's body. They want to be their own person not be recognized as someone else. Riza was so tragic in this I felt bad for her. Good job
BlackLioness chapter 21 . 1/30/2010
Wow, this story sure was something else - I love it! It's probably one of the most original stories in this fandom. I liked everything about it - the way you wrote the characters, the plot, the writing style, everything... I know a good review was supposed to include some constructive criticism, but I really can't find any flaws - even the parts that left me a little disoriented and made me reread them felt like they were supposed to be this way. Great job!
flybynight00 chapter 18 . 11/23/2008
Hmm. It's been a while since you've finished this fic, and i still come back to read it. Something I realized after reading the first time is how _blind_ it feels. The disembodied voices really capture the way that Riza experiences the world now. Awesome.
SaveADrumBangADrummer23 chapter 21 . 9/19/2008
This story was extremely sad.

Well, okay, duh. it's a romance/angst. Sue me.

No, please don't, I'm just an idiot.

You're a good author. :)

But I do not think I will read anymore angst storys. I don't particularly like this genre. :(
SaveADrumBangADrummer23 chapter 18 . 9/19/2008
wait, what just happened? Who gave who up? I'm confused. What's going on?
SaveADrumBangADrummer23 chapter 6 . 9/19/2008
Is this story gonna have a happy ending? Or is it gonna make me cry? It's a good story, very well written, but it's kinda bringing me down... I suppose now I know what 'angst' feels like.

Oh. and you spelled Sciezka wrong. That's how you're supposed to spell it.

Just to let you know. Not criticizing you or anything. It's just a pet peeve I have.
Evangeline Jr chapter 21 . 9/6/2008
Man, that was a touching ending...

I really think Lust felt something for Riza. Like affection or maybe she interested him...but I felt really sorry for him and how much he hated Roy. (I can understand why though)

That was one hell of a story!
heka chapter 21 . 9/2/2008
wow~ you completed it! well done! the last bits were inda confusing to me but uh... i'll work through them. somehow. *coughs*

but i like your style~ XD very distinct. yay you!

*cookies*
DoThePieFace chapter 21 . 9/2/2008
I really do love this story, and I think you ended it perfectly. You're writing style is very poetic, and with this story I felt the things that weren't being said were just as important as what was being said. The way the sentences were fragmented, as though a story with immense detail had been written and you've picked out those sentences that make the most impact... I don't think I'm making much sense... anyhoo.

Great job, seriously one of the best fanfic's I've read recently and I really enjoyed it. Thanks!

~DoThePieFace
Dailenna chapter 21 . 8/31/2008
The End! Woah! What a climactic battle and escape - it's awesome :D

Nice work, and it's been lovely reading this for the past two years. Thanks for all the effort you've put into it. The style sets it apart from so many other stories, and I'm glad to have read it along the way :)
Dailenna chapter 20 . 8/31/2008
"Alone she has the ability to make him leave, forever." That doesn't sound right. I'd put "She alone" at the front, instead, or at least a comma after "Alone".

""Do you not realize he will only consume you and everything dear to you till there is nothing but ashes in his awake?”" That should be "wake" not "awake". A boat's wake is the choppy water left behind it as it drives past. Something being in someone's wake implies it will be in whatever condition after that person has gone past it.

O_O So Lust is truly becoming a homunculus now, and not just a failed human transmutation. Wow. I suppose that means his regeneration skills will all be of his own doing, now, and not of some connection between him and Hawkeye.
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Wow! Congratulations on finishing the story!

*Gives you a cookie*

This is now officially the saddest Royai fanfic I've read...

*sob*

~ SarcasticProcrastinator
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 21 . 8/31/2008
Okay, thje end was confusing, but it was confusing in a nice way. XP So... Lust is missing, presumed dead? And Riza's moved on and (THE NUMBERS! XD )104... Intriguing... Three months is good, especially for stories.

Thanks for this!
silver sniper of night chapter 21 . 8/31/2008
*sobs* what an ending! I have tears, this one of the saddest Royai fics I have ever read! Normal I dont usually gravitate towards tragedy, but this whole story was so gripping I honestly couldnt resist. Congratulations on finishing this story, it's been such a treat to read. I hope you write more royai fics in the future.
Gosurori-Otaku chapter 20 . 8/30/2008
Ooh. Loving the las bit. (Actually, that makes me wonder what Roy would say if he was there, about the homunculus?)

Argh, this really is the best fanfic...