Reviews for Visits
Chaos's Prototype chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I think it's cute. :D
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I liked this, too! Your work is amazing, and that is probably why I'm reviewing your stories so often today. Zexion/Namine is the cutest-that is why I wrote it. Even if Zexion was a bit OOC, I don't think he was extremely so. Besides, he's such a hard character to pull off, and I like this portrayal of him.
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Aw, I like that! Zexion is so loveable. I just want to huggle him now!
DarkCougar555 chapter 1 . 5/12/2007
yay other zexy/nami! love it already XD
Chimera.Cain chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
That was too cute! I didn't think that Zexion was out of character at all!
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 9/8/2006
That is cute... Wow... What Zexion is like under his contemplative mask... That is sweet... Aw... That's cute...
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Squee!

Nice Ending!
Kazeri chapter 1 . 7/20/2006
Wow...you just made me a fan of Naminion. Heh, that sounds french xD
Monochromatic Pylon chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Zexamine . Very interesting, I like crack pair lol.
OceanOverture chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
I like this pairing
TakuTaku chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
Woah! I thought this would be a weird pairing since I never read it (or thought of it) before, but, GOSH , it was so cute! xD I wouldn't mind reading more of this pairing~!
Shizuka Usagi chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
I agree; this is cute. This reminds me of my Yuffion (Yuffie/Zexion) xD It's nice that someone pairs Zexion up with someone other than Demyx.
AverageGeekyFanFiccer chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Yay! Zexion! i've never even beaten Chain Of Memories, lol... This was good, the only problem was that sometimes I found it hard to tell if you were talking about Zexion or Namine; there were a couple places where you put 'she' instead of 'he', so it sorta confused me. But this is still great! *Faves*
Astaldotholwen chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Correction:

Riku is a closet pervert who enjoys head-desking and wailing when Sora comes onto him.

Perhaps there are puns in that statement.

Perhaps not.

Anyhow, this was strangely enjoyable.

But I won't let it happen again.

Honest.

The-Inu-Wannabe-Candace?
Gentle Kit chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Cute fic. :3 I'd like to see more of this pairing, it's cute when I think about it.