Reviews for Angel Town
Lisa chapter 8 . 1/25/2013
great story I loved it I read the epilogue and it made me cry
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 8 . 11/22/2012
That was sad, but really beautiful. I love it .
abby chapter 8 . 5/25/2011
since the beginning of this story I've been captivated of how i can almost felt their suffering and see each individual scene's in my head. I've been fascinated how well you wrote this story and made the story touch the reader's heart. When i read the summary of this story i thought that it will be just another simple story and predictable one. But, i never expected it turn it 360 degrees...i hope in the future you wrote more stories that will touch the reader's heart. Also for the reader's who didn't cry to this story i know that you either hold your tears or doesn't have a heart.I'm thirteen and i cried.I hope to see your stories in the near future...xoxoABBY13xoxo

P.S thx a lot for writing this story
imaferrari chapter 8 . 4/2/2011
I am completely sobbing now. That was heartbreaking. Wow.
13DaysOfSummer chapter 8 . 2/8/2011
Very sad, and very very beautiful.
K chapter 8 . 9/18/2010
Oh, wow. That was amazing. I admit, I cried at the end of chapter 8 and all through chapter 9. I'm pretty sure my family is wondering why the hell I'm sitting on the couch with an iPhone smiling, with tears streaming down my face x) And that last paragraph was beautiful... :)
disappear-without-me chapter 8 . 3/24/2010
Aww, man. I'm tearing up (it's the letter that did it). The worst part is that I have a friend with CF, and now I'm thinking, "Oh my God! What if that happens to her?"
ilovemyself26 chapter 8 . 12/28/2009
Beautiful story. I read it today! I wanted Ashley to live but it was nicely puted. I cried in the last chapter. Wow. That letter..
masque.veritas chapter 8 . 7/24/2009
just like most of those who read your story, i had my eyes in tears as well., i love it., it so beautifully sad, and shows that everything goes on. i'll have my friends read this as well.
Allison chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
I know you've posted this fic up a while ago but I didnt stumble upon it till today and I just wanna say that it was written really beautifully. The ending was really touching, I totally cried after reading the part where Spencer read Ashley's note. I swear I thought Spencer was gonna suicide after Ashley died.

Thanks for writing this piece!
IaMaFaLlEnDaRkAnGeL chapter 8 . 5/15/2009
omg never in a million years did i think i would love a story where Ashley dies :( but it was so cool and sad all at once! gtreat stuff :) x
HIMYMSON91 chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
my god u have no clue just how much i'm crying right now as i finish this. no story has ever affected me as much as this has... now that i think of it i dnt think any stoy nor movie has ever affected me this much...

and the letter Ashley wrote to Spencer just sealed the deal. i could not stop crying at all.

this is truly an amazing story and as sad as it is..it happens to be one of my favorites.

amazing job.
cdarko chapter 8 . 11/15/2008
Damnit, I knew I would cry ( Knew it when I read the summary. Beautiful story :) Your epilogue was beautiful as well.
19711224 chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Dear Tammie,

I know that I'm very late with this review, but I only read your story last night.

it really moved me, it is deep. I won't forget your Ashley very easily or soon. Wonderful!i've just registered only to say: THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT.

Hope you'll get this!
thaguh4real chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
i absolutely loved this story! this is the kind of writing that makes me feel the same emotions that the characters go through..it really touched me in a way that some stories just do not. Please keep up the good work and this story is a favorite!