Reviews for In Simplest Terms
broadwaybound101 chapter 3 . 3/15/2008
AMazing! What happened to it? Where is the end? You can't let a reader read a cliffhanger like that and not follow up! Please finish this story because i think that you have a great talent and capturing the characters perfectly. Fantastic story! XD *see RENT before 6-1-08*!
masb1987 chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
I love, love, love this story! Are you planning on continuing it?
athousandsweetkisses chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
First of all - I read this story before and loved's amazing, and you've totally captured all the characters right in their elements. for that, I love you.

BUT, missy, we have a problem. WHAT HAPPENS? Are you EVER going to update? You can't just leave us hanging, with Marina's life hanging in the balence!

Update, please?
Lanhar chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
aw, marky...

so hard to let go when that is looking you in the face everymorning... wanted to cry there a bit at the end.

i love this, just so you know. i cant wait for the court case... grr mimi's mom for wanting the little girl now, after all that time of not wanting her. and poor mark for having to deal with this. how do you explain that to a child?

cakefic chapter 3 . 4/30/2006
oh, this is so sweet. Good job! Update!
Kelby chapter 3 . 4/27/2006
This is really good! You're doing a great job on this.

It's nice to see a 'story' on here again. It seems like just everything is a one shot anymore. I miss the true stories of the old days on

Keep up the good work!
luvin-it chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Aw. :(

Have mercy.

Update! D
Book Worm Author chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
I love Maureen! I hope Mark can keep Marina! Update?
spikes-storm chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
could be very interesting. Cant wait to read what happens
KaeGirl chapter 2 . 4/13/2006
I love this story, great writing. Please update soon!
razorbladecherry chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
i love your maureen. she is so much like an overgrown child that she would be the best babysitter.
luvin-it chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
Darn it, the lawyer's evil. :-L

Lawyers bad sign -_-

Please oh please don't let them take Marina away from Mark. :((
luvin-it chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Well-written! Loved it. )

Okay... freaky. The attorney's there, something tells me something bad is going to happen. :-s

Update soon!
Larka18 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
More More More! this story is great! I love it! keep it up!
Here Though You've Forgotten chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
this is awesome even though its sad

carryin da bannah,