Reviews for Violence and Corruption
Loyal DC Fan chapter 12 . 11/13/2014
Lovely... Just one question: were those elements in that prayer Rei did to summon real?
Stellar Gal chapter 12 . 3/20/2012
I loved this story! You are great at portraying the characters as well as mixing in some humor amongst the drama.
Neanda chapter 12 . 9/14/2011
You know...considering this isn't Mako-central (not really) and certainly not MakoAmi...I can't believe I read this. I'm glad I did, though. The action, the angst, the drama, the characters and the humor; it was all spot-on. Really. O_O

I'm supposed to be studying for an exam right now, but after I read this for the first time yesterday I just...had to read it again! T_T It's so good! I've always wanted to read this a fic on this kind of subject, too! *cries* You're an amazing writer!

Ja ne!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
Erm, in my final review I *totally* forgot to praise your characterization of Usagi. SPOT ON; really, it's rare to read a fic where she embodies the TRUE essence of Tsukino Usagi/Sailor Moon. Her naive, altruistic, loving, and merciful view of the world was perfectly portrayed through your writing. SO fantastic! And um... may I please bow to your supremeness now? LOVE the subtle humor laced in, and the action... incredible! You boggle me in a good way ;-D Now I *really* need to go to sleep. Who knows what will spew from my mouth if I don't...

~AngelMoon Girl
AngelMoon Girl chapter 12 . 9/16/2009
Ahh, I love happy endings. SO much! Really... the conclusion scene had me squealing. *Especially* when Rei complimented Usagi and they embraced, and when Mamoru returned. And oh my word... I couldn't resist the hysterical laughing this time when it came to Artemis under Minako's "tender" mercies. Bahahaha! Seriously, I blame you for waking up my entire household :-D

GREAT story; I wish I'd read it earlier! I've been a big fan of your works for a while, and I'm rather surprised I glanced over this little treasure... I really missed out on a lot :-) Well done, and I commend you on your brilliance when it comes to grammar, plot, and vocabulary. You have a talent!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 11 . 9/16/2009
Squee! So... Sailor Moon-like. I enjoyed this a lot, especially the inclusion of Ikuko knowing her daughter was a Senshi. Oh... and even *I* sniffled at Moon's speech!
AngelMoon Girl chapter 7 . 9/16/2009
YAY! They're back! But the battle ain't over yet... SO excited for the twists and gasps sure to abound. I thought it was cool when Tenera attempted possessing Sailor Moon and failed miserably.
AngelMoon Girl chapter 6 . 9/16/2009
Holy CRAP, this just got exciting! So... Usagi's family is pretty much hostage bait? Hahaha YES! So epically cool; a wonderful and original plot twist. Obviously I want the Senshi back, but... for a little while, at least... Usagi having to fight them and all her angst is pretty darn intriguing and suspense-evoking, ya know? And... OMG... I pretty much lost it when Artemis was wearing the cone. Seriously, I was stifling laughter and I've probably woken the whole house now. And the Senshi asking if Usagi can "come out and play"... haha now THAT'S a sight I wish I could've seen the reactions to! NICELY DONE. I'm off to read more before my heart thrums out of my chest in anticipation.
EmilyTheRose chapter 12 . 6/30/2009
Wow, I intensely loved this story. I honestly stayed up until 4am to read it. I've been working my way through your list because I remembered how much I loved your writing. (Probably not good since I have to get up early tomorrow. Oops.)

But wow. I wish this WAS a season of Sailor Moon. It was perfect and I felt like it was deeper version of the show. The action and characters were so spot on.

I know this is probably older work too so that's even further proof that you're amazing. Thank you so much for keeping up.
a fan chapter 11 . 6/14/2007
go to a publisher. You can't get any greater, nor can you describe the human soul any better. You need to publish, and show the world the greater side of hope.
Marie chapter 8 . 6/28/2006
You really are an excellent writer. I can feel the passion and love for the Sailor Moon in your work. You captured the characters very well. What I loved most about this is story, is how you really captured Usagi's essence. I love how you showed the beauty of her humility and the power of her ability to forgive. It's funny how a fictional character embodies all the things that only few human being can be.

Great job and keep writing
TsukiNoBara chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
I've read this fic three times before. This is the first time I've noticed what Minako said. "Takes one to be one," huh? *shakes head and vaguely wonders wh she never noticed before*
Deep Serenity chapter 12 . 3/28/2004
Very good, still thought she cried to much, After fightly Galaxia...she should be a little tougher but you took it in stages.
Great story, love how you do show her strength again though after Galaxia don't see how ANY of the scouts can doubt her ever, but hey
The Firefaery chapter 12 . 8/6/2003
That was the perfect ending! I laughed out loud, seriously! lol _ And Ami promises to deliver everybody's first baby for free! lol! That's just great! It was really good, but ominous, too, that Talon Umbra wasn't defeated... O.o scary...

Great fic!

The Firefaery
TsukiNoBara chapter 12 . 8/26/2002
Once again, very well written...I'm wondering if Talon Umbra is really who I was thinking of...You know, you if managed to make an original story instead of fanfiction, I'm sure you could get something published someday. I've only mentioned getting something published to one other author, and I only say it when I mean it. You have a kneck for writing. As soon as I eat dinner, I'm gonna read the sequel.

46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »