Reviews for Once More, With Dreaming
cuzimaw3som317 chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
i liked this one, too. i think that one with Katara would be interesting.
Albus Paulson chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
Nice work. I don't think I've ever seen an Avatar fic deal with the difficulties in truth and scripture. This... this maneuvers it nicely.

Thanks!

-albus
randomgirl chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Amazing. I never would have pegged Zuko for being Oma's reincarnation. Are you going to continue? Please say you are. I will be very unhappy if you don't.
SweetStories11 chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
hahaha! that was so awesome! i loved Iroh's wonderful wisdom throughout it all! and poor Zuko, he has no idea! _- i absolutely think this is true... Zuko IS Oma, and Katara IS Shu. - Awesome job!

-Monika-
Jimmy the Gothic Egg chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Darn. You've already stolen my idea. Oh well. You are an interesting read.
InkHeart17 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I want a morning scene! I like this a lot!
Mystikat chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Well, you've peaked my interest. I'd love to see the counter piece as this intrigued me with all the possibilities - and didn't even make me uncomfortable about the hints of reincarnated love, or some such thing.

One problem, though. I can see Iroh saying 'Hush' to Zuko, but 'Hush up' doesn't ring true to me.
Chibminshiy chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Pretty good, theres more to come right?
Emily chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
o.o ZOMG CONTINUE!
Half-elf chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
So Zuko was the female. You know, that makes a nice twist. And I like how you made him feel guilty about taking the bird-thing. That bothered me when I saw it, it didn't fit in with his character. In my opinion at least. I'm looking forward to your follow up, if there is one. But I hope there is.
Azamiko chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Interesting.
Thaliona chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Ooh I loved it. It would be awesome to see a Katara counter-piece.
lightbird chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Oh, poor Zuko, being left hanging like that!

I really loved this fic, it was excellent. Well-written, both Zuko and Iroh were in character, and I enjoyed reading your exploration of their spiritual beliefs. I would love to read a second chapter (or companion piece) should you decide to write it.
Renuki chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
That was cool!

Very interesting idea! _

I like the idea about the priesthood. :P
That Izumi Girl chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
It's great! I wonder what Iroh will tell Zuko about this Oma person. Please continue!