Reviews for Knights Of The Hellmouth: Enemy Unknown
shugokage chapter 26 . 2/12
Incredible job on this crossover and story!
Illuviar chapter 26 . 9/11/2013
Great story!
Jerrac chapter 26 . 5/16/2013
Hmm... Good story. A few issues, but I did read both stories in one day. So...

I do have a bit of hopefully constructive criticism.

It became hard to empthasize with Xander once he became Rachel. The change was too abrupt. It would have been better to have more Xander and less Rachel...

Actually, overall character development was kinda weak. Rachel was the only one who got any.

I also think the plot was rushed, but you'd have ended up with three times the words if you didn't rush it. So I'm not sure what could have been done there...
Guest chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
I hoped Dawn would have more of a crush for Rachel since Anakin was into older females in positions of power. Her training can't have been that bad, since Rachel pushed most of the cruel taskmastering onto Dawn's two teachers.
FTFCHRIS chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Worse then the first. Would've been a better series all around if you had Xander keep more of his Sith personality. Watching Xander being the peoples bitch is never fun.
sparky555 chapter 26 . 11/14/2010
Superb! Awesome! Has the greatest thing any fic can have, an ENDING! Of this chapter of Xanders life any way. Would love to read any further adventures one day, but with his seeming turn towards the old Councils thinking I suspect that his future will not be as dramatic. Or maybe not, theres still maybe Sith to worry about.
Getzeye Dragon1 chapter 20 . 6/15/2010
Still Reading :)
Sicof this chapter 26 . 6/15/2010
nice not as battle oriented or many details as iwoulda liked but good job on keeping the story on the macro level
madmick74 chapter 26 . 4/11/2010
I agree with tkioz that KotH is one of the best "Xander Gets Powers" stories out there, I also found the Xander/Rachel situation interesting.

I hope that one day you get around to Book 3
tkioz chapter 26 . 12/14/2009
Just finished rereading this series again and thought I should drop a line.

The KotH series is one of the best "Xander Gets powers" stories out there IMO, you've dealt with it very well, and written it very well also.

While I do think it could stand a few more instalments, I'm dying to find out what happens in the future, it's at a good ending spot.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Blackdex chapter 26 . 10/7/2009
Good ending. ciao
GeorgeTobor chapter 26 . 9/13/2009
If you have any plans for a book 3, I suggest that Dawn be the central character. On another note, how hard would it be for Rachel to have her artificial leg removed temporarily so she could become Xander for a short time. Xander could then provide a sperm sample and have kids that way. I do not see Rachel becoming a mother the traditional way. Either Rachel or Faith or both could use Xanders sperm.

Thanks for a great story.
GeorgeTobor chapter 21 . 9/13/2009
Well I just discovered you, ffn is huge, beyond huge even. I tend not to review chapter by chapter unless I have been following the story from when it is started. I just review at the last chapter posted. Xander/Rachel is facinating. I hope you have an outline for book 3.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
So you did write a book 2. Does our hero(ine) find love, or at least get a kiss? And its a Buffy/x-com/starwars cross, very likely to be one of a kind.
Sdarian chapter 26 . 12/31/2008
This has been an interesting story. While I admit that it's a bit different in that it's being told from a research/non-front-lines point of view and thus has a much more overall feeling to it, it was still plenty interesting.

I'm really looking forward to reading more of this, but I'm not seeing where you would go from here. I suppose that you could start branching out from here and start dealing with some minor sith outbreaks... I don't know. I guess you could come through with that tidbit about further difficulties with the Ethereals, but seeing as how Rachel has more or less divorced herself from the Armed forces, it would likely have to have a different focus. Perhaps you could reel her in with the issues of interplanetary relations (as the Jedi were used as negotiators) and have her caught up in events...

It would be rather neat if you decided to redo this story, but taking something more along the lines of Reven/Rachel taking a different turn and starting down the path to taking over (regardless of if she is dark or light side, the only difference would be her methods and even then, so long as it's not too brutal it could fall under light/grey)