Reviews for Knights Of The Hellmouth: Enemy Unknown
It was entertaining. I'm not sure if I wanted it to go a bit longer or be more concise, but it was great regardless. There were a few iffy bits, but I rather like the pretty solid balance in outlook. Vrook being an asshole, but more than a little right was written quite well, giving the reader a great impression on how both are thinking, and what's going on.

With that out of the way, a more humorous thought I felt of note. With that mad billionaire money the scientists have, I want to see what the hell they're burning it on. Also, for not being a scientist, she seems to really like the lab stuff, I really want to see that too. Especially the inevitable postwar order establishing groundwork on that field that's doubtless necessary, and some bare minimum competency gained in science, and less restriction on the one that weaponized an aileron or whatever accessing it.

It's not flawless, but I'm hard-pressed to think of anything to fault it. Not gonna lie, the whole gender thing was what got me to read the predecessor series and I wasn't disappointed in this one. It wasn't too forced, and read well enough. I mean, maybe I'm reading a bit too much into it, but it was actually quite great in illustrating a sort of infusion, or corruption, and keeping it at the forefront when it could oh so quickly fade from the readers memory. Without the physical reminder, I don't think the whole Vrook stuff would carry as well to the reader. It would still probably work, just not as well.

I acutely do NOT have an opinion on the HP cross bits. It didn't detract from much, but was totally replaceable in most cases. There were other crossed series, for sure, but I couldn't really think of off of the top what they were, so it wasn't much of an issue for me at least. Maybe if I knew them better it would be different, but to me they were probably just flavor text.
shugokage chapter 26 . 2/12/2015
Incredible job on this crossover and story!
Illuviar chapter 26 . 9/11/2013
Great story!
Jerrac chapter 26 . 5/16/2013
Hmm... Good story. A few issues, but I did read both stories in one day. So...

I do have a bit of hopefully constructive criticism.

It became hard to empthasize with Xander once he became Rachel. The change was too abrupt. It would have been better to have more Xander and less Rachel...

Actually, overall character development was kinda weak. Rachel was the only one who got any.

I also think the plot was rushed, but you'd have ended up with three times the words if you didn't rush it. So I'm not sure what could have been done there...
Guest chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
I hoped Dawn would have more of a crush for Rachel since Anakin was into older females in positions of power. Her training can't have been that bad, since Rachel pushed most of the cruel taskmastering onto Dawn's two teachers.
FTFCHRIS chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Worse then the first. Would've been a better series all around if you had Xander keep more of his Sith personality. Watching Xander being the peoples bitch is never fun.
sparky555 chapter 26 . 11/14/2010
Superb! Awesome! Has the greatest thing any fic can have, an ENDING! Of this chapter of Xanders life any way. Would love to read any further adventures one day, but with his seeming turn towards the old Councils thinking I suspect that his future will not be as dramatic. Or maybe not, theres still maybe Sith to worry about.
Getzeye Dragon1 chapter 20 . 6/15/2010
Still Reading :)
Sicof this chapter 26 . 6/15/2010
nice not as battle oriented or many details as iwoulda liked but good job on keeping the story on the macro level
madmick74 chapter 26 . 4/11/2010
I agree with tkioz that KotH is one of the best "Xander Gets Powers" stories out there, I also found the Xander/Rachel situation interesting.

I hope that one day you get around to Book 3
tkioz chapter 26 . 12/14/2009
Just finished rereading this series again and thought I should drop a line.

The KotH series is one of the best "Xander Gets powers" stories out there IMO, you've dealt with it very well, and written it very well also.

While I do think it could stand a few more instalments, I'm dying to find out what happens in the future, it's at a good ending spot.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
Blackdex chapter 26 . 10/7/2009
Good ending. ciao
GeorgeTobor chapter 26 . 9/13/2009
If you have any plans for a book 3, I suggest that Dawn be the central character. On another note, how hard would it be for Rachel to have her artificial leg removed temporarily so she could become Xander for a short time. Xander could then provide a sperm sample and have kids that way. I do not see Rachel becoming a mother the traditional way. Either Rachel or Faith or both could use Xanders sperm.

Thanks for a great story.
GeorgeTobor chapter 21 . 9/13/2009
Well I just discovered you, ffn is huge, beyond huge even. I tend not to review chapter by chapter unless I have been following the story from when it is started. I just review at the last chapter posted. Xander/Rachel is facinating. I hope you have an outline for book 3.
GeorgeTobor chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
So you did write a book 2. Does our hero(ine) find love, or at least get a kiss? And its a Buffy/x-com/starwars cross, very likely to be one of a kind.