Reviews for The Tough Get Going
107derwent chapter 19 . 5/12
What an awesome storyyyyy! Full of action and lots of laughs! The introduced characters were great too, specially Nick! The llot was very intriguing and it got me hooked the whole time. Love love love the pen marker Hyde writes on Jackie, and even more she also did on his ass hahaha superfunny! Thank you so much for sharing this! Your stories are great!
Jaycie Victory chapter 10 . 8/22/2014
Hmm... I love your writing. I think you're very talented but that chapter made me really uncomfortable. Hyde had sex with Jackie without her freely given consent, and he knew it. And then to have Jackie feeling bad for *him*... well, normally I'd enjoy the caveman bit but... yeah... uncomfortable.
Jaycie Victory chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
! Alright, smart guy. Answer me this then – when was the last time you had the urge to grab a woman, back her against a wall and pound into her until she's screaming in ecstasy?"

"This afternoon," Hyde said automatically.

"Oh." Then it clicked. "Hey, weren't you with Jackie this afternoon?"

Hyde was quiet for half a minute. "Shut up," he said sullenly.

Heeeeeeeeee!

The last couple of lines also made me smile but I hope Hyde doesn't go through with it as it would actually put him in actual bastard territory.
Jaycie Victory chapter 6 . 8/22/2014
Well-deserved slap-down from Jackie. Boy did Hyde need it.
Jaycie Victory chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Sharon and Nick's relationship sounds Dawson/Joeyish... though hopefully more healthy. And I think there may be Pacey/Joey elements in there. I hope so (P/J all the way) as clearly they're going to be together to solve what's shaping up to be a delightful love rhombus... pentagon if you include Sam but... nah. Let's not.
Jaycie Victory chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
This chapter was perfection. No hyperbole.
la muneka chapter 19 . 5/3/2014
I loved it. It can be praised inside and out, but there's not enough praise still to do this story justice. You don't just get the gist of the show and make the reader feel like we' re right back in the good times, you kick it up to the 10th degree! Thank you. I noticed you wrote it a long time ago and since then probably have moved away from this couple, but if you ever consider writing them again, I will carpet your way back with rose petals. Just sayin' :D
cmtaylor531 chapter 19 . 6/8/2013
I just wanted to let you know that i enjoyed this story. It definitely helped cure the ill that was all of S8.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/7/2013
A happy ending for the greatest couple on the show. J and H are perfect for each other. terrific
Guest chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
I hate Dex. Jackie is so smart.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
what's gonna happen with Jackie? good chapter.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/16/2012
Awesome story.
Cathy chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Love your stories. This is good real good.
BobtheFrog chapter 19 . 10/25/2011
Fantastic story! Utterly fantastic and that last line was pure brilliance! Hats off to you _
sara chapter 19 . 3/16/2011
Wonderful, thats all i can say