Reviews for Light Up
ganainm chapter 9 . 5/17/2006
Exellent. Very well done.
timano chapter 9 . 4/17/2006
A very nice story. The middle sections were a bit slow, but the end made up for it. 8 out of 10.
kili087 chapter 9 . 4/16/2006
wow...absolutly wow. please write a sequeal perhapes her first stray should be cap'in jack. that was excellent writing. just fantastic...O_- keep it up
LostFairy chapter 9 . 4/16/2006
o wow i love this story! its so sweet! everything always works out for the doctor.
Ldyknight chapter 9 . 4/15/2006
This story is just Fantastic, I have really enjoyed reading it. Please write more fanfic.
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 9 . 4/15/2006
Very cute ending :)

I've loved this story, thanks so much for writing it, it's great!
Kates Master2 chapter 9 . 4/15/2006
Do a story about hannah...i can see there being something big there!

Brilliant, wonderful story...and the new series has begun! BUT SHE WAS BLOODY POSSESSED! sorry, I was very distressed by that kiss...I has been looking forward to it since the trailer after CI, and she was Cassandra!

Sorry, shutting up now. Brilliant story, do a hannah one soon!

Pandora of Ithilien chapter 9 . 4/15/2006
picking up strays, eh? if i were rose, he'd get a whack for that (playful of course). cute ending and i hope you do a sequel about hannah! also, what does the chapter name mean? (sorry, i'm american and taking italian, not spanish)
Zoe chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
How sweet. Very nice, look forward to the epilogue!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
I'd like to say, thank you.

I have seen so many stories out there with the Doctor and Rose hooking up, but the possibility of Rose dying due to her lack of immortality has seemingly NEVER come up, until now. Thank you.

As for the story, it was a bit short, but it caught you up, and I eargerly looked for it on the Doctor Who page.

Can't wait for the epilogue. Good work.
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
cool... epilogues rock and this chapter was so sweet. as for which show... ever heard of stargate sg1? there was an episode in the 8th season where one main character's love interest was dropped, and it was good because the main character involved was in love with another main character but they couldn't be together for various reasons... you pitied the poor guy, but he was always kind of an interloper (and an idiot, yet he was a cop, go figure) so... yeah. put up that epilogue soon!
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 8 . 4/14/2006
:D Great ending to a great story! Loved that the last line was 'better with two'. The whole story was amazingly sweet and heart-wrenching. It was wonderful :)
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
Aww. That is such a sweet idea!

I hope Rose is OK, though...

More please! :)
Pandora of Ithilien chapter 7 . 4/14/2006
well, very much like in a an episode of another great show with similar situations, i feel bad for mickey, but he just isn't right for rose. that doesn't make him a bad guy... i look forward to your next installment!
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 6 . 4/14/2006