Reviews for Welcome Back
Taro the hedgehog chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
aw, that was great! thanks for making such an awesome story, and keep up the great work!
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Leepet chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Okay. Good story. But I have a few things to say...

1. Saying 'copter all the time at the beginning was really annoying. It's called a helicopter.

2. "his newly renewed son" That seemed really redundant.

3. I noticed you used a lot of extra caps and exclamation points. "But they also knew that Don was NOT in danger!" "and Splinter was sitting right there!" You have to watch out for that it's a mark of a bad writer to use exclamation points in weird places.

I loved these lines-

"Splinter in Mother Hen Mode"

“Yeah! Mr. Growlly! I remember him!” Mikey frowned, even as he added some of the rice to the soup, just the way his father liked it. “Raph destroyed him when we were seven.”

But, if you watch out for exclamation points and such- it will be a great story.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
I was squealing the whole time reading this. Splinter is such a great father. Your portrayals of him, Leo, Raph and Mikey all coming to visit the sleeping Donnie were wonderfully written. And the ending couldn't be anymore perfect with Don being the one to watch over Splinter.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
Sweet story! :)
Vampy chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Aw... That's so sweet of Donny! As if it's the first (second, bathroom was first) most natural thing to do after you've been trough so much... I fear there will be no more chapters... *sigh* Well in that case, write another story, please! ;) V.
Mewfem chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
Cyn you wrote this fanfic very beauitfully. I love it very much. It made me feel warm inside.
KuwabaraMikey17 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I love it!
Reijiro chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Very sweet.

Thanks so much for this. I was starting to wonder how on earth Donnie got back to mormal, though I'd love to know what the deal was that Bishop was offering. Nyeh, I can wait for the DVDs... I think!

Anywho, nice little segways for each of the brothers. And I loved Don returning the favour at the end. -sniff-

Cheers, and well done!
Okami1 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
AW! That was so sweet! I'm so glad Donnie is back to normal. I wonder if they'll have something like this, his recovery I mean, in the next episode.

Anyway, great job with this! You really portrayed everyone so accurately, even the "unemotional" Raphael. :P I particuarlly liked the ending.

Keep up the great work! _
Jessiy Landroz chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
aww, that was such a sweet, cute scene *giggle* you did Splinter in mother-hen mode pretty well, though I doubt Don would have slept that long, no matter how tired he is! ; then again, considaring all he'd been through so far, it's understandable, no?
RealityBreakGirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Aaw! I loved it! You're right. The creators don't do the emotional stuff well. When the episode ended, I felt like something was missing. But your story was the perfect ending, and kinda gave it a sense of closure. Thanks! It was exactly what I was looking for. Well done.

BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Awesome job, Cyn. You are so good at conveying emotions. Write another good story soon. You are an awesome writer.

The Bubbly One,

greshunkai chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
the talents of the writers in this place never ceases to amaze me. mere hrs after the episode airs, you've got a beautifully written "and then.." story for my delight. thank you cynlee.
pacphys chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I think the Mirage guys should call you in when they need a good family reunion scene! _

Excellent, excellent work! I love it all, but Raph's bit was particularly wonderful! LOL! and Don's waking up at the end there was amusing! Awesome work!