Reviews for First Date
TehDono chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
Lolz, I have to admit, this one brightened my day. The scenes at Blue's were enough for the story, in my opinion, but the idea of Raven singing and Robin's smiley face boxers just made me die.

That one was good. Kudos!
anon chapter 10 . 6/28/2008
as the terra/raven fic this was marked as, this is an utter failure. other than that, it was great! nice job!
Mimi-dudette chapter 10 . 4/28/2008
LOVED IT! I liked the bit at the end with Raven; i think it's somthing that she would do XD
Echo In The Night chapter 10 . 2/19/2008
love it
xKYOKONx chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
Robin's Money SourcesBruce Wayne

I'm I right?
Green Gallant chapter 10 . 9/11/2006
This is an awesome story, it had just the right mixture of romance and comedy, not too much of one or the other. Just right, I found this story to be very enjoyable. It had some really funny parts and some good fight scenes to keep it intrestring. Helps keep up the pace and brings a rhythm to the storyline. I also liked the angsty part about Raven, how she became nervous when in crowds, very believeable, and how she came across a friend to help her embrace her humanity and just go out and have a good time. I was halfway expecting them to kiss. I also liked how in the end Raven was able to be an ordinary teenager, just as she's meant to be. This was a tremendous story and I'm glad to have come across it again. Thanks for writing!

The Green Gallant
Green Gallant chapter 9 . 9/11/2006
That was really good, but why was the God of Dreams in this? Just wondering.
Green Gallant chapter 8 . 9/11/2006
ha ha ha. Nice chapter. I like the confrontation between Robin and Cyborg. And Beast Boy racing the girls that was cool. Great story dude.
Green Gallant chapter 7 . 9/11/2006
Both points of view were pretty funny. I love this story.
Green Gallant chapter 5 . 9/11/2006
Intresting. I was really expecting Raven to sing. I never would have expected that guy.
Green Gallant chapter 4 . 9/11/2006
Nice, that was a very cool chapter. It was pretty funny.
rock n elemental chapter 10 . 6/27/2006
Metforce, your funny and it was great! Be glad you decided to finish it!Its a good thing, all your fans did was give you a push in the right direction.

rock n elemental
iRedeem chapter 7 . 6/22/2006
More please.
Green Gallant chapter 3 . 6/21/2006
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Oh man! They gave Kitten a swirly! that's old school stuff right there. Excellent job!
Green Gallant chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Hey that was cool, not your usual pairings (and good thing too)

awesome work on the first chapter.

Green Gallant