Reviews for Cold Cell
Insarai Arys chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
This is a story which is very similar to mine because of the terminology used and the fact there is no plotline. I have to regretfully inform you that this story should be re-edited and maybe releived of some of it's monologue. It would benifit from this and maybe you should consider revamping your style of writing.

I do request that you do not go writng such reviews for my story when yours so clearly could use some work.

I bid you Good Day!

Queen Pheonix
Gen. Kavik chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Is this a one shot? I'm not sure. But i liked it.
Serendipity Kat 2 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Interesting. However, you use the CAPS button too much. It sounds as if you want to emphasize something. If you want to do that, use the *.

Like this:

But Misto couldn’t transport *all* of their butts out of there. Only his. And he wasn’t about to leave fellow jellicles with Macavity.

That wya, it doesn't look bad. Also, in that line, Macavity doesn't need to be in italics. And I don't think that you need to have the word "seperate" emphasized. I'm sure it's safe to assume that your audience knows it's Macavity and what he's capable of. Also, it's safe to assume that he would *probably* put them all in separate cages. But other that that, it's a good story.
Bomba-Fae chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Hey awsome first fic! I'm only 13 aswell but your fic is much better then my first! I actully really liked it( lol), my first was full of grammer/spelling mistakes (still dont have spell check) glad to see yours wasnt. Keep up the good work!