Reviews for Fallen From Grace
Brandal chapter 11 . 11/16/2014
Oh man I can't believe you abandoned this story. I really like it and you should continue to write it. I hope that you have not befallen some sort of illness or something worse. I think you should at least finish the story if for nothing else than yourself because this story is awesome. Please think about it as I am writing to make sure you know that there is still someone who wants to read your work.
Draconious chapter 11 . 3/12/2004
Oh man... you have to continue this... It can't be left like that, on a cliffhanger! Please!
Draconious
lark277 chapter 11 . 3/11/2004
Good Story ! Do you plan on finishing it ?
shirinoki chapter 11 . 10/14/2003
Just fucking awesome.
Jeshone chapter 9 . 8/25/2003
This story kicks complete and total ass
thugalet chapter 11 . 8/2/2003
please update soon this is really really really good
Nikapi chapter 11 . 5/9/2003
Oh, wow - this is really turning out phenominally. I usually try to come up with something constructive to say, but I'm complaintless. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter!
Sayra Louise chapter 11 . 5/8/2003
This is so depressing. Can I have more please?

S.
Furious George chapter 11 . 5/7/2003
Man the muse must have been drinking some major amounts of Jolt Cola when you wrote this chapter, Ice. Lots of great development into the Knight's history. I'm beginning to see why he is so invested in his little "crusade" against the darkness.

Also, great use of Dawn at the end of the chapter. Hopefully she'll make a difference in drawing Xander back from the Abyss.

As always nice work bro, please continue as soon as possible.

-Furious George

PS: Really wish you'd have spared that gladiator with the wonderful name...he will be mourned. *laughs*
ms8309 chapter 11 . 5/2/2003
hmm who did it belong to? I hope faith is able to pull him out of the darkness...

this is really a good story and I hope that u update it soon!
Bolo chapter 11 . 5/1/2003
Very powerful. Xander did what he had to. He lost his way, lost his voice.
Blackguard chapter 11 . 5/1/2003
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
voidhawc chapter 11 . 5/1/2003
Cool. I really enjoyed the background this chapter provided. So, Dawn's alive, maybe?

And Michelle Vasquez might be if that demon was telling the truth. Interesting. Hope she is alive and Xander finds her.

Really hope the next chapter flows.
casper chapter 11 . 4/30/2003
Awesome

it's just...wow..i can't think of anything more to do it your other stories...a long wait, but worth it.
Wolf31 chapter 11 . 4/30/2003
That was a great chapter. I am glad to have the story coming along. Can't wait for the next chapter.