Reviews for Coming Undone
KHwhitelion chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
This isn't gonna continue, is it.

It's a shame-this is one of the most well-written MitM fics I've ever read!
Rhonda Petrie chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is pretty interesting. The summary looks like a pretty good storyline for this fanfic. Please update!
Ayu Yui chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
aw poor Dewey! T_T
FalseReflections chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Pls continue this! I love it when MITM and angst mix!
maxtreme225 chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
Woah. What a start. Lol.I guess it's just like Dewey to get into coma for being hungry. Btw, how old are they in this story? Well, i'll be waiting for more. I hope it won't be so wet...you know, everyone bursting into tears every few minutes, characters having tears in their eyes every time someone says something, all that stuff. Well, know that i've finished rambling...ON WITH STORY!
blackrosesblackblood chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
I can't wait to see how this one pans out
Musik chik chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Hey! I loved the first chapter of Coming Undone. I don't think it was cruddy at all! I especially like the part when it says 'sunlight pressing angel kisses on his eyelids'. I can't wait to read the second chapter! Keep up the good work!

*Musik Chik*
xxStarDreamerxx chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
x x x Love the idea, please hurry up and update! x x x
Lacto3.1415 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Poor Dewey...

I was always wondering how Malcolm would react to tragedy...

"Wasn’t he allegedly supposed to come up with some mega interesting fact that broke the silence?"

LOL! :)

Update soon!
Kiwiprince chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
not bad. its annoying when you start a new paragraph with each sentence. Still I would enjoy reading an update
Whole Lotta Sarah Tribbiani chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
Please update soon! I want Dewey to be OK!
locket dust chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Oh my gosh. I love this so much! You did a really great job with the first chapter! It's short but it's awesome! I can't wait to read more. Poor Dewey, this is gonna be so sad to read!

Hey are you gonna do Reese/Malcolm slash? hehe
ears313 chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
I liked it! Please continue this story, I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
Think Tanker Meeksman chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Whoa... Didn't expect that from A Mclcolm in the Middle fanfic... Don't create a new paragraph with every sentance. Its kinda annoying.