Reviews for Hermione'sTrueFeelingsCh1RememberingTheNight
Desdinova chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I have never read a book by J.K. Rowlings, and even I know enough about them to know how wrong this is.

I have to feel for Hermione. All the fic written about her, and not one author respects her enough to leave her as she was written, which makes me wonder just how much they actually like the character.

No, what we get is one bizarre projection of the author's weirdest fantasies after another. Everything from Ho!mione, who discovers makeup and whoredom, and who now throws herself at anything in pants, to Goth!mione, who never wears anything that's not from Hot Topic,and a perenially angsty, scornful suicidal cutter, to this.

What we have is a story about three unrelated total strangers, that just happen to have the names of three characters from the Harry Potter universe. Last I heard, Snape has no feelings for Hermione, and Hermione has no interest in him. As far as I know, Hermione isn't canonically linked with anyone. So why this new Hermione who reminds of Ally McBeal or someone from Sex and the City?

And isn't Sirius Black dead?

Wow. Cheating on a zombie with a man you hate. That's just so...wrong.

You know, if you removed the names from this piece, nobody would ever know it was Harry Potter.
Blackadder35 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
Extremely sophomoric writing.

Makes no sense whatsoever. Are they in 7th grade or something? "Made out"?

If it only took 20 minutes to write, clearly the author needs to spend a bit more time on his/her fiction. Grammar checker would be wonderful too.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
green-eyed-angel chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
All i have to say is more more PLEASE LOVE IT!

green_eyed_angel