Reviews for Soon Enough
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Really enjoyed this. Went to look for the continuation and found none. :( Kinda bummed me out. But this was definitely a good read.
ehqueue chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Wonderful! Thanks!
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh my... I love it!

Thanks for writing.
fierynightangel chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
awwww... wanna see this one continued too please?
Alison M. DOBELL chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
I really liked this. Mal and River have had a kind of 'sympatico' connection from the very start, an understanding that is instinctive and intuitive so I could see a relationship developing between them. Slow and gently but deep and forever, Ali D :)

"You can't take the sky from me!"
LeaFairy124 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Amazing one-shot! Extremely well written. I really loved it!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I love Mal/River stories and this was a really good one. So typical Jayne. Well done, thanks for sharing.
Goomba chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
I've read something similar (with the rattle once) wasn't near as good as this though-nowhere near. AND I LOVED IT, will cherish it and want more! I like the chase you've created and I like the satisfaction you provide as well.

Cheers Jen
Rose88 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
This is wonderful, you have all the characters down to a T :) More? *looks hopeful*
Whyt Wulf chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
I think that's the most interesting take on their conversation at the end of the BDM I've ever seen. Very well written, and true to the personalities of the characters. Great job! Thanks for providing an enjoyable waste of time.
Sayra Louise chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I like. Is this a one shot or are you planning on writing more? I'll keep an eye out if it is the latter. S.
Jen chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
Delicous, and I don't care what no one say, you wrote all characters perfectly. And I only wish there were more. Though complete how it stands and satisfying a fan's mind would do better with a little (or a lot) more. Especially because it would make a great story with what you've already started. A brother to anger, a baby to birth... Just think about it, please?

Cheers otherwise and thank you, Jen
PhishthePhrog chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
wonderful. Great character representation
Raiining chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Ahh, very nice.

Written well, and I loved the scene and the the story flowed. One bit of critism is I'm not convinced with your Mal and River, but Jayne wasn't bad done at all, and Inara was ... just perfect. Beautiful. I've read a few Mal/River stories now, and I've always felt they did Inara an injustice. I thought you handled her beautifully, and Mal too, with the tea. A perfect gift. Favourite line:

"Inara chokes on her wine, but when Mal glances over she's got a bright smile in place, a bit more plastic than before but no less warm."

Perfect.
beege chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
You write the Mal/River relationship so naturally that I *really* hope there's a sequel to this.