Reviews for Quiet
Illucida chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This was interesting, different. I liked it.
Auroura chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
This was lovely. I remember reading this fic ages ago, and then I couldn't find it for the longest time, but I'm glad I was able to run across it again, because it really is sweet and sad and jsut very good.
Lunar Patronus chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
THANK YOU.

For God's sake, I was wondering how long it would take me to find SOMEONE who actually thought about what all this meant for Roxas- to be separate, to have thought himself another, and then... to have to simply disappear... I think you did a beautiful job capturing the feeling.
Blaithin-mae chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
why do i feel like with that last sentence Riku managed to disregard Roxas as a seperate being once more.

Heartwrenching
fiorae chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Very nice and well written. I could picture it as I read. Great job!
accountdeleted111 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
so sad! i love it.
ainulaadne chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
Makes me want to cry a little bit.

It's so canon in a painful way.

And wonderfully written. I love all of the little interjections, such as, "His (the) body".

And then, there's, "Roxas is Sora just as much as Sora is Roxas and he doesn’t really know why that matters. (He does, it does, so much)". That quote just kills me. It so sad and wonderful.
Wayya chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
That was both sad and sweet. You wrote Roxas very well, and the confusion of feelings between Roxas, Sora and Riku is beautifully done. You make me love my OTP even more :D
Starr Bryte chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I'm usually not one to beg another author to continue but... Please please PLEASE continue this! I really do love this pairing and this way it works out and you are too cool and I am loving this story to death and it would be so neat and please... Okay... I'm done... I love this story. It's sweet and sad and answers so many questions I've been asking myself... It's pretty... Please continue? *puppy eyes*
ChimeraDragon chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
Wow... I believe that's the best way to describe that.

You have some very good imagery and the flow was nice. I had the same thought about Sora and Roxas. That they actually were supposed to be two seperate people but weren't. If that makes any sense.

Anyways, I hope to see you continue this.
prettypriestess chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
aww...& damnit, even though I haven't gotten very far in the game (I keep accidentally spoiling myself) i can just -see- this happening. it took a few times of reading parts of it to understand, but once i did understand it was so deep, & obvious & practically canon & everything...I'm gonna end up obsessing over your writing if I don't stop rambling.

*baked cookies for you, but about half of them burned, so you can have the unburned ones*
SparrowsTreasure chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Hey! You should definitely continue this story! Please! I need more Axel! So please please please continue this! It was great! _
Child of the Dark Wood chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
*blinks* yayness! cool fic...aww Roxas misses Axel...yay for emotions...i really hope you feel motivated enough to continue this...it sounds really really good...*throws motivation at you* well must dash tata
Archica chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
This is gorgeous writing. I was absolutely furious at the end of the game when Roxas is just "absorbed" into Sora. I felt like Roxas simply ceased to exist. Despite how sad this story is, it made me happy to see a plausible way that Roxas could still exist as a character. It's a lovely idea, and it was lovely in execution. Keep it up.

Oh, and by the way, I was looking at your profile and noticed that you live in Kentucky. I'm in Kentucky too! Not to be weird or anything, but I just thought it was kinda neat.
Ja ne Kat chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
wow that hurt my head but it was cute and true and. . . poor Roxas. at the start of the game i couldn't wait to have sora back and i spent the rest of the game feeling bad for Roxas. does that make sense to anyone else?

i would love if you could finish this. i'm not sure if axel would work but you could expolt a loop hole and make axel Riku's nobody. because riku was possesed by the would explain why Roxas made him feel like he had a heart. Riku would have ahd hisheart and Riku and sora are connected so Roxas and Axel would have a connection. just in case you need an idea. sorry it kinda occured to me while i wrote your review so i added it.

Ja ne