Reviews for Quiet
ayatori chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
I adore this. I never felt Roxas got enough resolution in KH2 and I love to see a story that gets out a lot of that conflict. Having him "return" while Sora sleeps is perfect. And you did well with Riku. He is difficult to capture, I think. I'd love to see more. :)
Avacados are evil chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
T_T "I miss Axel" AW! (cries and glomps Roxas)

It makes perfect sense, because ROXAS ISN'T SORA! (possible denial)(... denial)
Kirachorn chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
Forgive my french but damn, just damn.

This is one of those fics that makes you go...well, damn.

You dont really need to continue, though it would be lovely if you did, but it seems rather nice as a open ended one-shot...
Sokra chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
CONTINUE! This is really a touching fic! I'm bookmarking your story so I can check if you update or not!
MidnightGenius chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
That's... so cool. *loves*

I agree with you about the Riku thing... his is sorta... what you said XD

I think it's good as a oneshot, though there is potential for more...
Keirra Maxwell chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Very thought provoking. Roxas' character was extremely well done and with the strength of his character in general it's extremely viable that he would remain seperate still from Sora. The way you had him just wish for Axel to come back was completely heartbreaking, even with Riku trying to comfort him. Please continue.
lighter-kun chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
wow...very nice :D u shud continue, pl0x [please] lolz.
Mizuki hikari chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Animegoil chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
God, I'm so confused. This was very very ... odd... not in a bad way at all, jsut I'm reading it, and trying to figure out the painful implications, and the way you did it jkust made me go 'daang, this is so hard for them!'. Dialogue was great, and just... the raw amotion was very very disocncerting, the whole episde was painful, and sad... I felt so bad for Roxas when he kept saying he missed Axel. And Riku... it's sad to see him care so much, and try so hard without understanding, without really being able to _do_ something about it...

Excellent fic, especially in the emotional pottential, and for once, I liekd kairi. See, I reallu like R/S, and Kairi just gets in the way, but this particular take on a threesome was excellent, and totally tolerable. The type I'd like.

Anyway... this was absolutely heartwrenching... and I'm kinda scared to finish the game now... (yeah right, now I wanna finish it even faster) lol. Faves *click*
Kyrene once Blood Roses chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
The whole Nobody thing was so depressing. All they wanted was to be complete, and poor Roxas, he was supposed to be complete. Just the thought of this is so scary. To be trapped in a body, 2 different minds in there and to be the one on the inside looking out (I hope that makes sense). How Roxas kept saying that he missed Axel was just heart breaking. And than when Riku was kinda jealous over it...This was so sad. I loved it though. It was so beautiful and I loved the idea. Please, Keep Writing!
Natala chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Thank you for writing this. This was exactly the kind of story I've been looking for since I beat the game a few dyas ago - the aftermath, Sora, Kairi and Riku together again and apparently everything's alright but not really. So, I just wanted to review to say that this was very good and I loved it.
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Wow thats sad and just ... so fuggin awesome man.

I just got the game yesterday, yah I know sad huh, and its just so sad and crap.

But yah anyways, this was really, really awesome. Hope to see more frim you soon.
wind-up toy chapter 1 . 4/9/2006