Reviews for Blessed Are the Peacemakers
AJ Katon chapter 1 . 7/27
BWahahahaha! Suffer Logan! Suffer the Cyclop Telepath Magnetism.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
The Jailbait Years? Can we get a fic for that?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Did your mother give you guilt lessons? This is a well written guilt trip.
Ammiel chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I can't stop laughing! Brilliant!
cykiesummers2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
hahhhh ahahahhahaah loved this one. oooh are you going to elaborate on the jailbait years? that'd be interesting.
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
ROFLMAO. What an image! Wolvie encouraging Scott to apologise to Jeannie! Hahaha. Where do you get these ideas?

And the last line! ... well, suffice it say that the mental image I got in my head has made me greatly sympathize with Logan. LOL
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Scott is freaking adorable! :D
K chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Best line ever: "She ain’t likely to hit you, because she likes you pretty. And if she does hit you, you can always scream child abuse."

All your stories are too bloody hilarious and smile-inducing. I love how you've sort of developed your own canon/universe with consistant details (Logan being a complete wimp on the jet/obsessed with Scott's ass, for example).

Seriously great work.
MissGuided chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
LOL. Poor Logan. :)
arsh1910 chapter 1 . 4/18/2007
awesum fic...god...u'r gud at writing humour!might i say...the best fics i hve read on this site are by you...hehehhe...

luv, Arshia
Genne chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
LMAO! I love male-bonding! heh, best part was warren talking about everyone whining and poor logan... BAHAHAHAHA! Masterpeice!
JeanGreyRocks chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
So many LOL moments yet AGAIN:

“So nice to smell you again, Logan.”

“Personally, I never woulda pegged Jeannie for a screamer.”

“It’s the telepath mojo,” Warren intoned.

"And if she does hit you, you can always scream child abuse.”

It’s like the mutant ‘O.C.’ meets ‘Fear Factor.’

Those were just a few! And, your endings always kick butt! Thanks again!
theshadowcat chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Ah, the joys of kissing and making up. Someone's got to build Logan a soundproof room.
vaguely amused chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
holy crap. i can't take it.. i've just read all your fics, and im sitting here biting my lips to keep from screaming with laughter. the voices, and the jet-fear, and the dog...can't take it. too funny. you win the world.
Writingcritter chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
You keep Wolverine in character, SO well...It just makes it funnier.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »