Reviews for Luna Amour
Ariel Warner chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
hey dufus finish the fanfiction please :)
dustprincess chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
"Prince Velkan Valerious smiled slightly and bowed.

To Be Continued in Chapter IX"

Do you know what? I still check back here after all this time. If you had just announced properly that you were abandoning the story it wouldn't be that bad. But you kept saying you'd finish it one day, and I believed you.
Cesiasaurus chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
I still keep coming back here, just hoping this story is ever going tonne finished. Did you know it has it's own search term on google?
LadyArn chapter 8 . 2/4/2010
Well dang! Didn't see that one coming. Great storyline, love the whole concept. Hope the four year hiatus to this isn't permanent - an ending would be amazing... ;-)
evilbunnystargirl chapter 8 . 10/29/2009
WHAT THE HELL! Where is the rest of this!

*whimpers*

I really, really want to read the rest of this. Has the writer given it up?

Silverwind Fara chapter 8 . 9/16/2009
Would it be horrible of me to ask you to continue this.. it's great
dust-princess chapter 8 . 7/23/2009
Oh, giddy God, I want the rest of this so much. How could you abandon us like this? Don't you care about what happens to Carl? With his cute little face? And what about VH? He has unresolved issues! I've read this through probably more than a dozen times, I've saved the whole thing to my computer and I seriously read it all the time. And I'm always checking back here, hoping that maybe... And I'm nto alone, lots of people have asked for you to continue this. It's definitely my favourite of all your stories, and my favourite Van Helsing fic ever. Plese! I'm beseeching you. In a beseeching manner. Can you at least tell us what was going to happen? It'd be like taking methadone to ease the craving but at least it would be *something*. Thnks fr ur time :) x
lokkish chapter 8 . 4/19/2009
Well seeing as u haven't updated this story in forever according the the updated date i will just say sad it ended w/ no ending and really enjoyed it.
ConfuzzledNeko chapter 8 . 4/4/2009
Wow, great plot & formation of the relationship. Hope Carl can escape from the Vatican. Having Velkan appear is certianlly a twist I didn't expect!
Nora D chapter 8 . 7/1/2008
*quite thoroughly on the edge of her seat* ... Well? That's it? Oh, please continue this! I love the way you describe faith, and the conflicts in this story- and how it has a plot besides romantic angst! ;) I really am dying to know what's going on with Gabriel and Carl, and just as I'm beginning to form some theories, BOOM! Velkan! _ Please say there's more!
RJ chapter 8 . 2/22/2008
Wow. Just... wow. Good dialogue- /funny/ dialogue- a plot, characters with depth and behaving feasibly; there are not enough fanfics out there (especially for this fandom, which seems to be 95% Mary Sue) which are done so well. Rather surprised it's on the Pit O' Voles, actually.

I see from your profile that this is on hold- fair enough, of course, but I do hope you finish it at some point in the future.
Oni queen chapter 8 . 7/15/2007
WHY? Please finish this! I find so few VC fics out there T_T
mychemicalromancefreak29 chapter 8 . 6/30/2007
Hope you are going to continue with your story. It's good and can't wait to read more of it. Your a really good writer.
Ahoytheship chapter 3 . 3/12/2007
Beautiful chapter. I love how this is going, I can't wait to read more.
Reborn Raptor chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
Hah! Tokhes! Reminds me of that old movie The Frisco Kid. Has Harrison ford co-star and many tokhes jokes, bit old though. You might want to check it out if you havent already.

All that asside, excelent writing! I love the sympathetic character Daniel and the banter between our two favorite characters! Keep at it!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »