Reviews for Mrs Malfoy
OliviaS4 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
OMG my friends name is Aislinn. Haha, a lot of teachers call her asslin...
EleKat chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Awesome
DracoMalfoylover14 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Amazeing! I love it! Its nice to imagine this side of Lucius. Wonderful story:)
NONEURBUISNESS chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
it was an ok story some parts i liked some parts i didn't
ray dee meek chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
this story was reeeeeaaaaalllllllllllyyyyyy good. until you put in the pregnant thing. about a 6 out of 10 i think. (:
The Fourth Black Sister chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Oh how sweet! I'm not a sweet person either. Really good writing here I enjoyed. I may even go read some of your other work. :D
xxallisonxx chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This was so sweet and completely how I characterized how Lucius would be once he was away from Death Eaters and The Ministry. Albeit the punctuation and whatnot could've been better, it doesn't distract the fact of how absolutely adorable this story was. DEFINITELY adding this to my favorites list on my computer(its under aw);)
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
really good story
Cynthia Chan chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
absolutely love it love it love it!

thank you so much for writing this!

keep on going...i'll for sure read more from you!
Anna chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
*heart melts* That was so precious. I absolutely love it! I love to see a fanfic where Lucius is so very sweet to Narcissa. Perhaps though, Lucius could be a little colder/meaner to other people? Maybe that aspect could be highlighted a bit more, just to make it more believable? I absolutely love this one! I think that it has just become one of my favorites!
nara21b chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
I liked it A LOT!Thanks)
kari chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
One of the best HP one shots I've ever read. If your doing another storie or one shot you should keep up the good work.
Winni3 chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Very awesome one-shot! I LOVED the fluff in this!

Great job :D