Reviews for Summer Interlude
LilMarjieLuvsMcr chapter 7 . 8/16/2006
Just wanted to say I love your story! You make the characters seem so real. They're just like how Stephanie made them seem in Twilight. I hope you keep writing because I think your really good at this. Later. I'm off to read more of your story. :D
Narita S chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
Oh my goodness, this is my most favorite chapter of yours. You never see chapters like these, with just Bella and Edward talking. I've always wanted to see it happen, it was so.. enjoyable. I LOVED IT! I love Edward too.
m-girls chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
keep writing, great updates!
Andie Wolf chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
Aww! I love conversations between Edward and Bella! As an author, I find it really hard to write them, because the characters are not my own. I really really liked this chapter! You've inspired me to try and write dialogue in my story!

Andie
rin09 chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
I love this story! Update soon!
januaryfreeze92 chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
Haha, I love Alice! I have to play her on myspace, and I love reading about her personality. Great work!
Cdabryhea chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
great chapter. it was really good. i loved it. you gotta love Alice. she's awesome, and Edward, everyone has to love Edward. can't wait to see what Bella looks like. please update soon. :)
Opague chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
How very sweet. Update!
passionfornight chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
That was good. I am now looking forward to the trip to Seattle. I can't wait to see what happens there. Please update soon. As always this chapter was spectacular, and deserves an honor. Well you do. Most fantastic consecutive chapters, ever. LOL. Update soon.
anivanchic77 chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
hahaha..i liked the ending...very cute...great chapter! update soon!
Seraphyn chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
Aw! The teddy bear story was cute!

I think that this is a good chapter. It makes perfect sense that they would need to build something deeper than physical attraction. I'm glad that you added that in there.

Update soon!

Seraphyn
Kuon chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
*laughs* I can just picture Bella falling off her crib when she was little. 0 hope you update soon
hatabor19 chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
THis chapter is really good. Actually all ur chapters are great. ur a great writer and maybe you should write ur own book. U truley are a great writer and I enjoy reading ur story.

-Heather-
Cdabryhea chapter 17 . 8/10/2006
great chapter. I'm on Emmett's side. loved it. please update soon. :)
Andeegirl chapter 17 . 8/9/2006
this is a great story i cant wait for the next chapter
320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »