Reviews for Summer Interlude
m-girls chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
keep writing, great updates!
Andie Wolf chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
Aww! I love conversations between Edward and Bella! As an author, I find it really hard to write them, because the characters are not my own. I really really liked this chapter! You've inspired me to try and write dialogue in my story!

rin09 chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
I love this story! Update soon!
januaryfreeze92 chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
Haha, I love Alice! I have to play her on myspace, and I love reading about her personality. Great work!
Cdabryhea chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
great chapter. it was really good. i loved it. you gotta love Alice. she's awesome, and Edward, everyone has to love Edward. can't wait to see what Bella looks like. please update soon. :)
Opague chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
How very sweet. Update!
passionfornight chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
That was good. I am now looking forward to the trip to Seattle. I can't wait to see what happens there. Please update soon. As always this chapter was spectacular, and deserves an honor. Well you do. Most fantastic consecutive chapters, ever. LOL. Update soon.
anivanchic77 chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
hahaha..i liked the ending...very cute...great chapter! update soon!
Seraphyn chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
Aw! The teddy bear story was cute!

I think that this is a good chapter. It makes perfect sense that they would need to build something deeper than physical attraction. I'm glad that you added that in there.

Update soon!

Kuon chapter 18 . 8/14/2006
*laughs* I can just picture Bella falling off her crib when she was little. 0 hope you update soon
hatabor19 chapter 6 . 8/13/2006
THis chapter is really good. Actually all ur chapters are great. ur a great writer and maybe you should write ur own book. U truley are a great writer and I enjoy reading ur story.

Cdabryhea chapter 17 . 8/10/2006
great chapter. I'm on Emmett's side. loved it. please update soon. :)
Andeegirl chapter 17 . 8/9/2006
this is a great story i cant wait for the next chapter
Andie Wolf chapter 17 . 8/9/2006
I hope Emmett does something soon! Or maybe Edward will finally come to his senses and do it...

Sometimes I find it hard to do dialogue (i'm an author too) because I don't want it to be OOC..but I think you did a very good job though!

stegosaurus chapter 17 . 8/9/2006
I like this chapter alot, you did a really great job of explaining Edwards's well known feelings on changing Bella. [I've read other fanfics that try to show exactly what goes on in his head when his family or anyone suggests changing her, but they aren't detailed like this. It's cool that you have him arguing with someone other than himself or Bella, I think you nailed his thoughts and emotions.] All I can say is...

1) Bad, bad stubborn Edward

2)Go Emmett!

P.S. I like Edwards mental note ;)
318 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »