Reviews for Summer Interlude
PardoxPixie chapter 5 . 4/12/2010
I'm enjoying this much more than the stupid idiot who left her in New Moon and the stupid idiots who let him leave her. They really needed to have a true heart-to-heart. without hiding from each other. then maybe they wouldn't have fallen apart! But no- its all "Whorship my mate; loath myself" don't try and talk about what's bother me, don't let my mate see what's bothering me. Were they afraid of solving the problem? rant over.
Kusomerican chapter 22 . 3/19/2010
What an amazing story! You were so perceptive about the continuation of the saga! Well done ]
Radar1388 chapter 22 . 2/11/2010
okay, that had to be one of the most beautiful edwardxbella stories i've ever read
Siriusmunchkin chapter 22 . 1/22/2010
Really sweet. And Edward is just so dense about love most of the time. With all the evidence in front of him, he's still totally delusional that Bella could or would ever love anyone except him. The lamb with the lion charm is absolutely perfect. Can't wait to read more of your stories.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 21 . 1/22/2010
Maybe he's finally starting to realize he really can't live or exist without her. That would be a wonderful thing.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 20 . 1/22/2010
Wonderful. Funny. Hysterical. And Edward still needs his head examined. He refuses to see reality. Needs a slap upside the head with an iron pipe.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 19 . 1/22/2010
Wonderful. It's so easy to picture what you write. And you write really great pictures. I like your Renee. Now if only Edward would really listen to what Renee was saying about how much Bella really loved him and had committed her life to him. But, of course, Edward doesn't think he's good enough. Men are so dumb at times.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 18 . 1/22/2010
Talking is very definitely the way to building a relationship. Like the way they talk to each other so easily in some situations. Too bad it wasn't that easy for him to tell her why he wouldn't change her.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 17 . 1/22/2010
Emmett's right, Edward's delusional. Stubborn is also a good way to describe him. He doesn't see what's in front of his face. And he's obviously forgotten about Alice's vision. Edward's going to be very sorry he doesn't listen.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 16 . 1/22/2010
Well thought out that conversation between Bella, Jasper and Alice. He was straight forward and very believeable. Though I am pretty sure Bella still doesn't really believe she is special or pretty. Jasper just makes everything sound reasonable. And he doesn't hesitate to tell the truth. And a very nice idea of keeping Bella calm enough to pass her test. Wonder if Edward and Bella go to spend detention together?
Siriusmunchkin chapter 15 . 1/22/2010
The only ones who don't know for sure about the wolves are Charlie and Bella. And I'm betting it was one of the Quileutte wolves that ran across the road in front of Charlie. Very intuitive is Bella. She knows Edward's going to leave. She's just entirely mistaken as to why. And he's not about to tell her the real reasons - 'for her own good' which is a crock. To repeat myself, men in love are dense, sometimes outright stupid. They believe with all their hearts they are doing the right thing, but as Carlisle said, This is her life you're making a decision about... will you let her have a say in it...or something like that. I was wrong about why she didn't want him in the room. I wasn't old enough to shave my legs when I had to wear a cast for 8 wks so didn't think about it being hairy. I was thinking she was going to approach Carlisle about him changing her. True love never runs smooth.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 14 . 1/22/2010
An amendment to my last review. It should have gone more like, Men who are very much in love are frequently dense enough to believe they know what is best for you, and that they know what you want and need more than you do. They are frequently wrong. And they're always convinced that you couldn't possibly really mean what you are saying because it goes against what they believe. It's very frustrating when they're like that as Bella knows all too well. And Edward still needs a slap upside the head with an iron pipe. Wish he'd listen to Carlisle or Alice. Her visions don't lie and Bella is not going to change her decision that Edward is the only life she wants. The man is delusional. Be very interesting to know what she said to Carlisle. I'm guessing it was along the lines of will you change me or is there anything I can do to get Edward to change his mind.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 13 . 1/22/2010
Outstanding. I really want to slap Edward upside the head with an iron pipe to get his attention so I can tell him to listen to what Bella wants, really wants, and stop trying to force her into the life he thinks she should have. Men can be irrationaly dense at times. Thinking they know what's better for you, or that you really don't mean what you're saying. Can be extremely infuriating as Bella knows all too well.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 12 . 1/21/2010
Very, very well written. You so easily capture the feelings and personalities of your characters, and express them in a way that is so easy to see and feel. Billy's reactions pretty much guaranteed it was the Quileutte wolves Bella saw at the accident site. Will Bella question why Carlisle said not to mention the wolves? The Cullen's all obviously know who and what they were. And, of course, that's who(the wolves)Billy was referring to when he had Jacob tell Bella "we'll be watching". Wish your story could have been part of the Saga and Edward really realized how much Bella loved him. But then it would have taken away from the books. And I wouldn't have gotten to enjoy your story. Alice is another favorite. Too bad she couldn't just tell Edward what was going to happen to Bella when he left. Not that he would have believed her. Some men just don't know when to shut up and pay attention.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 11 . 1/21/2010
My first guess is Charlie and Bella just saw the Quileutte werewolves. That would be Sam, Jared, and Paul. Are they just keeping an eye on the Cullen's? Laurent and Victoria don't make an appearance until long after the Cullen's leave. At least we don't know about it until then. Maybe Victoria is sniffing around?
317 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »