Reviews for Summer Interlude
Siriusmunchkin chapter 10 . 1/21/2010
The POV stories really are great. The two prospectives on the same conversation, incident, etc. give more feeling to the words and make it easier to "see the story". Visualization is a very important part of enjoying anything I read. This crash is not going to be a good thing. Edward is obviously about to freak out when he finds no one home. Hopefully Carlisle will check in with the hospital and be able to reassure him that everyone is going to be okay.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Family is important and large families have conflicts. Being the youngest of 7, been there, done that more than once. It's also possible to have close relationships with your siblings even if you don't always get along. And you're always there for each other. You've captured the personalities of each family member pretty much as I'd imagined them. And this is still a wonderful story. I will be sad when it ends. But I'm always sad when I finish a story or book, because I always want more.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 8 . 1/21/2010
Another wonderful chapter. There's a lot of great humor and/or sarcasm and that's my favorite. Will admit the only Cullen I've never been fond of is Rosalie. She's a spoiled bitch, Edward is so right about that. I do have a soft spot for Edward and Emmett. My husband was a combination of the two of them.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 7 . 1/21/2010
If you weren't as obsessed with your characters your story wouldn't be as good as it is. And it is very definitely a good story. Very easy to visualize what you write. And if you can't visualize what the writer is saying then the story is frequently not worth reading.
AJLYAMBER96 chapter 22 . 1/21/2010
tears r rolling down my face at the moment...
Siriusmunchkin chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Enjoying this very much. Not sure which POV I enjoy most. I can see both POV's reflected in my life. My husband and I were as much in love as Bella and Edward. Unfortunately our forever was very shortlived. He died from cancer less than a month before our first wedding anniversary. Maybe that's why I've enjoyed the Saga so much. It's a beautiful thing that two people so in love get to spend forever together.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 5 . 1/21/2010
Still an incredible story. The interaction between Bella, Edward and the rest is what I've visualized. I don't think much about the actual words, which is why I'm a reader not a writer. Think more about how characters relate to one another.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
Incredible doesn't begin to describe the way you've written this story. Do you read minds? I swear you're reading mine. I've been wondering how they spent the summer, and it's like you've written the inbetween book Meyer left out. Reading has been my passion for the last 50 yrs, and I always want to know what the characters are doing when they're not on the pages the author has written. I've only just found this site and read some really good stories. This is the first that fills in between Twilight and New Moon. I'm sure there will be more, but this one is how I've been visualizing that time.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Absolutely astounding. You have so captured exactly how I visualized Bella and Edward.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
Just as good, if not better than, the first chapter. Love POV stories. It makes real. If that sounds weird, don't worry. I do weird a lot better than Bella.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
A great first chapter. If they're all this good I'm going to enjoy this story very much.
PrincessBraVegeta chapter 2 . 12/22/2009
yay good story
piccolover22 chapter 22 . 10/20/2009
love it so much please hurry and update
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 20 . 8/21/2009
Ha ha! Loved Emmett's kiss! Reminds me of Jacob kissing her in Eclipse!
LisaCAptainOfTeamJoseph chapter 9 . 8/16/2009
I'm loving this story so far!

Carlisles comment to Emmett about "keeping kissing Bella to a minimum" was priceless!
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »