Reviews for Summer Interlude
Noble Korhedron chapter 22 . 6/11/2009
OUCH! Poor Edward... Makes me wonder if he could've really left like he did in New Moon if all this was real... Still, at least they got there in the end... B.
Lacy-Jane chapter 22 . 6/3/2009
Amazing story, it was great to read, thanks!
TARYNG.HP.TWI chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
LOVED IT!
Samy8511820 chapter 22 . 3/8/2009
I loved the story! until the end. it ended so suddenly i want to know what happens to Bella and if Edward changes her or he loses her forever please write more I'm dying to know.
Isabella-May-Swan chapter 22 . 12/23/2008
is there gona be anymore?

love

Bella May
Isabella-May-Swan chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
love it :)
Yaua chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
i liked this story, but it was kinda of annoying to read the same thing over and over even if it's in a different POV.
fleckpuppy chapter 22 . 9/17/2008
wow...that was such a fantastic story. ] i loved it.
xOilovexedwardxcullenOx chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Very amazingly good!
darknessfolds22 chapter 22 . 5/11/2008
This was just lovely, and so needed! I've always wondered what that summer was like and this fits seamlessly between Twilight and New Moon.
Nomes chapter 22 . 5/4/2008
That was a beautiful story.
Sakiru Yume chapter 5 . 5/4/2008
Um, this is pretty good, but a little OOC. Sorry, but I'm blunt. Bella especially is OOC-she only thinks that he's being overbearing (I think the word she uses is psychotic) once, and that's in Eclipse.
Mizra chapter 22 . 4/24/2008
Just how royally stupid does Edward think he ISN'T? Since we know what happens, this makes this chapter all the more bittersweet.

And to be honest, perhaps it's just me, but I never really noticed Edward being SO attracted to Bella intimately as I read over and over again... that is until I read Eclipse. I had always imagined a fairly chaste kind of love story, but apparently it's ridden with sexual innuendo and dripping with temptuous fantasies.

You really did well to pull the summer between Twilight and New Mon together. I applaud you for it!
Mizra chapter 15 . 4/24/2008
"As much as I knew he was teasing, I couldn’t help but wish he were serious about what he just suggested."

Exactly! If I were in Bella's position, I'd try to call his bluff on the offer. ;)
Mizra chapter 14 . 4/24/2008
"Then maybe we can sit on the couch and neck until he comes home."

That's the Edward EVERY girl wants. ;)
317 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »