Reviews for Curse of Friends
xxcandylover23xx chapter 17 . 6/5
Interesting. Keep updating.
kandita chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
I honestly hate TenTen she's just too much. And, I am not and was never a NejiTen fan...
DAngel7 chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
I root for the a) even thou I guess I won't see the story finished... Well doen't hurt to try still..
Ms Pinkie chapter 17 . 3/26/2012
Please continue this story, I've gotten so attached to it, Do me this favor!

It's so good, update it! Or give the copyrights to another author, this is a beautiful story!

I love it! :))
Haruka2007 chapter 12 . 9/27/2007
To tutor someone when u know u cud die any minute is unbeliveable especially wiv the reason kurenai gave. to me dat was a bit...shit (sorry to sound so harsh but lets be a little realistic)

im a little dissapointed wiv this fic even tho it does hav some what a gd story line. it shud hav been alot darker than it is. hinata probaly wud have been isolated even more than in this fic, they'd probably forbid her to go to school. and hinatas character might have started off shy and nice but all the circumstance wud have most likely made her a little selfish, suicidel and angry sarcastic, she wud push everyone away and be unti social pretty much like sasuke.

u shud work on this fic a little, go over it

sorry for the little flame *awest drops*

i just believe that sometimes critisism helps to improve stories or art or whatever.
lala chapter 17 . 6/9/2007
i cannot wait till the next chapter!
fried ryce chapter 17 . 4/1/2007
Kyah! This story keeps getting better and better. My only vice is with how short each chapter is. Le Sigh. Oh well.

I love how Sasuke and Hinata are depicted, but I hope to see some SasuHina-ness soon. So far, I'm highly intrigued with the happenings of this story — the mystery of the curse, the Uchiha's involvement and the reintroduction of Akatsuki with Oro as the leader — Awesome!

I really wanna know how this curse came about in the first place. Who put it on Hinata? Why Her? And is it somehow connected to Itachi? He's not really dead is he? So many questions... I hope you two update soon. I'm really loving this story even with the lack of SasuHina, the plot is interesting enough. Nevertheless, the SasuHina fangirl in me is screaming for those two to finally get along so I can squeal with delight. Ah...

Anyway, good luck and god speed with the next chapter.

fried ryce
Ginakage chapter 17 . 1/22/2007
I really enjoys this story. Please come out with more! It's kind of getting addicting. lol Well please come out with more!
DemonicXaliv chapter 17 . 1/12/2007
Oh man I can't wait for the next chapter XD
AngelHands12 chapter 17 . 1/6/2007
Awesome chapter!

Please update soon!

You haven't updated in so long!

So please update as soon as possible!

I still haven't seen romance in this story.
AngelHands12 chapter 16 . 1/6/2007
I kinda did not get this chapter!

But, it was still good!