Reviews for Not Good at Sharing
BonesAndLostLOVER chapter 1 . 9/6/2007

please make more with a girl fight for jack D
Hughfan chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
It was good. Just what I needed for my quiet afternoon off from school. :)
jadajadajada chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Okay this was so sweet, funny, silly and romantic! Just love it...
helaluvE chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
i liked it... i don't see something like that actually happening but it was fun to read! and you're right foxy and josh were hilarious one dvd set! i, too, don't like to see sawyer portrayed as the bad guy, i really love him and his dimples. i don't see why people are making such a huge deal about skate... there's no romance between them, friendship, yeah sure but love? no way! she loves jack and she's meant to be with him... sorry, i'm rambling! anyway, another great story :D
jadedghostgurl chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
very cute

i don't know about the mouth sex at the end though...

good one anyway
Suliet-Is-Love chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
i actually could see that happening if ana was still alive and she didn;t have sex with sawyer
Jate-JoDe chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
that was totally awesome and very funny might I add, go Kate kicking Ana-Lucias ass haha, great job

freelancer-babe chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
lol, tat was a hilarious story! i liked it, gud work
Jaterforever chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Once again great job! I love your one shots and I don't mind fluff at all. I wish that really would have happened but no instead the writers had to put in a bunch of skate scenes. *barf* Awesome job. Write more son!
j8isf8 chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
it was cool. i loved when jake caught her in midair and he really didnt need to know her side of the story cuz he loves her!
Rosa Louise chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
THAT WAS FREAKING HILARIOUS! I LOVED IT! I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT! i was laughing so hard. LMFAO! especially when Kate called Ana-Lucia a walking STD! hahahahahahaa! and when Jack caught Kate in mid-air! so funny! man...that would have been great in the show if it wasn't a drama series. Man. Sawyer's character was on point. Love it, Love it, Love it!
honeygirl07908 chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
LOL :D *throws back head to laugh*. Erm - okay - done laughing now :). That was a worthwhile one-shot. That would be soo funny if that actually happend! I can imagine Ana-Lucia losing her temper big time! Jate rocks! Hahaha thanks for the read ;)
demilylove chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Loved it! :D

It had absolutely everything. Funny Sawyer moments, Kate wanting to kick that bitch's ass and oh yeah - JATE TONGUE!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
yeh go guys! that rox! way 2 go
EternalConfusion chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Aw, I love that, I effin' love it! GO KATE! WOOT! You rock girl! I hate Ana, damn woman trying to get in the way of all the possible Jate goodness. And Kate doesn't have to be good at sharing Jack. He IS hers...and yeah, the only people she should have to share him with (besides work) are any little Jabies that come along...:P Great fic. :D Lots of awesomeness. And that move was pretty cool! Aww, I wanna watch that!