Reviews for Baking Chocolate
watram chapter 4 . 10/25/2010
I love the kiss-confusion-kiss structure of the chapter. And Jess almost talking to Chris about feelings made me melt, seriously. Fantastic.
watram chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
I'm rather shocked I never found this story before. It's fantastic. And the banter in this chapter totally rocks, with the wake up (not really) kisses back in Stars Hollow and all. And I love Jess's... acceptance of the fact that he's in love with her. Beautiful!
zpplnchick chapter 5 . 10/15/2010
This is so good!

I've read a few stories where Rory runs to Jess in order to get her life back on track... and this one tops them all. Loved their chemistry and real-ness.
882md1 chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
oh, again.

smiles all around. gahh. )
882md1 chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
ahhhh my freaking gosh.

This is perfect.

PANCAKES.

And Paris is amazing.

Also, yes, they could really only do things after a certain point in time, and it was certainly not when Jess came to Yale. True, true.

I adore this story, seriously. and the prequel too.
kylielink chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
good story, liked it.
Katy chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
You are my favourite Literati author, and one of my favourites in general.

I've always loved your style, and you give Jess and Rory that amazing, synchronized, familiar and nostalgic tone that I love.

This is a masterpiece, everything I wish had happened.

Thanks.
Squid chapter 5 . 7/11/2008
That was AMAZING! I loved both the prequel and sequel! Thanks for taking Rory back - I hated who she became in the show - the writers made her so OOC! This made me love her character all over again - and Jess being his usual hot self helped!
GwenStacy chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
Hey, going through all your Gilmore Gils stories. This one was great. True characterization.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
I can't see Rory saying some of this stuff. It's not like your writing per se, I just think that Rory has absolutely no personality, no emotion when she talks (definite monotony) and I think it's really hard to put Rory as Rory on the show on paper. Like Logan has a personality, Jess has a personality, Lorelai, everyone, but Rory, in my opinion, is just kind of there. Being a perfect being.

If you can't tell, Rory's clearly not my favorite character. Although I did like the whole sleeping-with-Dean thing. Very fall-from-grace. )
Lily1986 chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
They way Gilmore Girls should of ended! ]
helaluvE chapter 5 . 6/6/2007
Dear god! i don't even know where to start lool! this lovely story, the simple plot, the character who were not OOC, the smart writing... everything was so damn brillant. i'm torn between adimration and jealousy lol. i'll go with admiration just because it's simpler and less complicated to deal with. i've read some of your work, mostly the angst this is why i'm quite surprised to see that you're great at writing fluff. it had some angst, true but it was much lighter than some of your work. anyway, i'm rambling. just wanted to let you know that your story made me shiver (literraly) and that it's one of the best i've read :) Jess... gosh, can anybody send me a copy of this guy? i'd really appreciate it :) and Rory, for the first time i really enjoyed her character. not that i dislike her, i'm just more into Jess usually but here, you did great with Rory :)

i'm so adding you to my fav author list :D
Elizabeth Theresa chapter 5 . 11/25/2006
How many ways are there to say fabulous?
ginlove chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
Oh My Goodness! You stories make me want to cry I love them so much. Though I will always have an un-met need for a Trory relationship on the show, my heart knows that Jess is the best guy for Rory. When he left the show, I kind of forgot why I thought that. But then he came back and it all came back to me. Your stories have not only given us Lit fans a glimpse into what it could have been like if Jess came back, but your writing is soo spot on that it's just scary at times. While reading this story I found myself shaking my head a few times because I'd realize how competely lost I got in the plot like it was an actual recreation of what happened in the show. Did that make any sense? Basically what I'm trying to say is that this story was brilliant. Beautifully written and with such a great grasp of the characters' voices.

The more I read your stuff, the more it helps me to remember why I loved Jess in the first place and why out of all the guys that have been introduced on the show, he is the one that best fit with Rory. I'm not gonna lie, I still dig Tristan but that's probably because I just want him for myself. But if you keep writing quality Lit fics like the ones I've read thus far, you will totally have blown any and all Tristan stories out of the water.

Boy I've babbled too much. ;)
EllaCinder chapter 5 . 8/13/2006
Wow. This entire story was amazing! Definatly one of my favorites.

I know I'm supposed to also put in some things that can be improved, but I honestly can't think of any.

"...There is his Rory. Right there, standing in front of him in all of her pissed-off glory..."

I loved that!