Reviews for Love is for losers
Samara Serelle chapter 18 . 7/10/2006
YO! Lots happening in this chapter, my goodness. Oh, my brother thinks you are 'good looking' lol. I rolled my eyes at him and he smacked me. Oh well, that's my brother for ya. Anyway, liked the chapter, it was just alittle hard to follow with all the scene changes and stuff. You might want to slow down, the more chapters you write the more reviews... But I liked it anyway! Update soon!

Sadie
pierzynskifan12 chapter 18 . 7/9/2006
I love this story. Keep up the good work and update soon!

Paige
LegendKillerRKO chapter 18 . 7/9/2006
I love your story please update soon!
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 17 . 6/29/2006
Good chapter I didn't see the proposal coming at all nice little turn there! Wonder what her answer will be? And let's hope she can get to Torrie before she kills Mickie :)
Georgie-Weorgie chapter 16 . 6/18/2006
heya i love this storie it on my fav list and i hope i wont have to wait a long time for the next chapter mail me luv ya xxgeorgiexx
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 16 . 6/16/2006
Nice update, I wonder if Miss. Status will get any visitors while she's away? Maybe a certain person who has just come home to Raw will figure out where she went, and will come looking for her? Wonder what will happen then? Update again soon!
Samara Serelle chapter 16 . 6/15/2006
Yay! you updated! -smiles- i wantthose two back together! i love john...oohh you should have Randy visit her! i'd love that! Well that's all i got ttyl!

sadie
Georgie-Weorgie chapter 15 . 6/14/2006
hey i love this story xD will you be doing any more chaps luv xxgeorgiexx
Star-Moonlight1 chapter 15 . 5/29/2006
Revenge is sweet! Good chapter update soon.
Samara Serelle chapter 15 . 5/27/2006
Yo! Great chapter, I just hope John and Trish will get back together. I like the whole jealousy thing, it's funny. You're really good at making them argue, it's funny. Keep up the good work! Update soon!

Samara Serelle chapter 14 . 5/21/2006
wow, so I'm guessing John and Trish might break up? I hope not, they're funny together. Update soon

Pinayprincesa chapter 14 . 5/21/2006
poor Trish:( Wonder whats going to happen when she tells Randy what happened
johncenasgurl chapter 14 . 5/21/2006
GR i hate Edge...and John gr that makes me realy angry i feel bad for trish...kinda makes me sad too but whatever happened to randy and him talking with ashley well anyways good chapter i like it but i didnt liek the fact that john said that stuff if yah get my drift yeah so please update soon i wanna know were this is goin!
Samara Serelle chapter 13 . 5/18/2006
Umm, good chapter, a little confusing, but good. I like the end when John surprises Trish with Randy and Ashley. Nice touch!

Keep it up!

johncenasgurl chapter 13 . 5/18/2006
i think you should defiantly keep goin wit the story so dont stop i think its getting good soo keep up the good work oh yeah please update soon im shure you hear that alot but i luv ur stories and i cant stop reading them

~*~*~Dani~*~*~